hullo

inspired by ParkYoReon

so my bio is already an 'introducing myself' kind of thing but im gon do it again cause idk how to start a book.

except this time it's an faq kinda thing.

currently listening to:
♡DROP - MARK FT. SEULGI (SCHOOL RAPPER♡

nationality?
im a filipino but one time i was eating noodles like i was chewing on them but then my grandma was like "nO YOU IS CHINESE SO YOU GOTTA SLURP IT UP AS LOUD AS YOU CAN" and i was like 'ok' but then i started liking cpop because of luhan and eventually i just said chinese as one of my nationalities everytime someone asked because i feel so cool... i can't speak chinese but i will learn after completely learning korean.

why is your english so good?

okay. REAL TALK: i kind of dislike the fact of being a filipino. no it's not a koreaboo thing, it's just that this place is such a mess and im scared of going out now cause there is a 5/10 chance i could get killed. most of us are racists, including my classmates. im lowkey glad that im switching schools cause i just cant stand it anymore. we have a large supply of fake kpop fans.

but honestly though, i think it was mostly just me growing up with an american/western type of childhood. like disney channel, youtube, lps channels, english books (i read Oliver Twist in 3rd grade :'), Ever After High and Pewdiepie.

what's your real name?

the reason why my name is kang eunmi is to hide the fact that my name is for boys and it's unpopular... it's Dylan... i've learned to love it over time but Kang Eunmi was just too badass to pass (hey that rhymed)

where did kang eunmi come from?

kang eunmi was never my first korean name it was actually 'jeon soona' (can you tell how bts trash i was back then) i was jungkook's older sister i think? im too lazy to chexk so feel free to read it and other bts fanfics in my old acc if you like bts cause i don't anymore :')

wait, nvm it's in the desc but apparently i was wonwoo and jungkook's elder sister i think it was based of a fanfic where you were a vampire and wonu and jk were your brothers. i never finished it so let's just hope there was no incest but ok. i then changed it to Han Ji Eun because Jeon Soona sounded like John Cena and i was not having thqt.

i will update soon cause im lazy rn but here's part one of the faq