Chapter thirty one

Start from the beginning

I smile before we both continue eating and talking like no tomorrow.

Addison and I spent the rest of the time talking, eating and laughing.

"Really? How were you bullied at school you're a billionaire, smart, handsome" she says as we sit down on the grass while watching the sunset.

I shrug before speaking.

"The kids thought I was a spoilt brat or whatever, but don't worry look where I am now" I say making her bite her lip.

God, if she knew what that did to me.

"Ready to go in the pool?" I ask her, she smirks at me before removing her clothes and tossing them on the floor.

She moves her hands over her chest in the bathing suit and my jaw dropped and my eyes widened.

Oh my God, she is stunning how did I meet an angel?

I remove her arms from across her chest before whispering.

"You never told me you looked this good in a bathing suit" I say honestly, no one can look as good as her right now.

She blushes cutely before looking up at me slightly embarrassed.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about" I say before removing my top and pants leaving me only in my boxers.

"Enjoying the view?" I laugh when her eyes couldn't tear away from my body.

I couldn't stop looking at this beautiful woman in front of me.

"I-um" she turns her head cutely before I laugh and lift her up.

I throw her in the water and laugh again.

She glares at me when she reaches the surface of the water again before I dive in.

I lifted her up and we spent the rest of the sunset and most of the night swimming.

We spent at least an hour swimming and having fun, it took all of our worries away for just a few hours.

"This night has been so much fun thankyou Ryder Walsh" she smiles her gorgeous smile at me before I smile back at her.

We were in our towels, feet in the water, staring at the sky.

I move closer to her before speaking.

"You make things fun" she bites her lip as I tuck a piece of wet hair behind her ear.

We move closer to each other and I couldn't help but stare at her amazing lips which I so desperately wanted to make mine.

"It's not just me your fun to, before I met you I probably wouldn't have escaped from my father and I would have been broke for the rest of my life, who knows what the future had" she says as she looks even more beautiful as her hair blows in the wind.

My hand catches her hair and I pull her even closer to me, she is so sweet and amazing.

"I am so glad I met you, you're an amazing person and beautiful, smart and your smile lights up everything, you are truly amazing Addison Snow" I say before kissing her.

Our lips touch, I kiss her with force but she responds quickly.

God she is an amazing kisser for her first time.

She respond to the kiss and moan when my lips left hers and went to her neck.

I shove my tongue in her mouth and she catches on.

Her back hits the grass and I continue kissing her.

I move her hands over head before kissing her more.