Chapter 13

Braixen opened her eyes. She had recently woke up. Braixen, throwing the blankets off of her body, sat on the edge of her bed. She didn't really remember what she had dreamed about. "I'm still way too tired." Braixen complained. She reached over to her nightstand to grab her phone, which was right next to a framed picture of both Greninja and Braixen. The fox, tiredly, went downstairs to the kitchen. "A cup of coffee might wake me up..."  She made her coffee and continued on with her morning. 

MEANWHILE WITH GRENINJA

Greninja took a morning stroll around town. He didn't have much to do in the mornings, and he wasn't just about to go to bother Braixen either. He found his friend Raichu in the local diner where they talked as they ate breakfast. 

"So, how are you and Braixen doing?" Raichu teased. Greninja sighed. "It's early in morning, I don't want to talk about it." "Oh c'mon!" Raichu laughed. "Just tell me!" Greninja gave bothered smile. "I guess we're doing okay..." "Did you tell her that you love her yet?" Raichu asked as he took a bite of his pancake. Greninja shook his head. "I haven't. But I'm waiting for the right time." He told the electric mouse. Raichu nodded, understanding what Greninja had told him.

"Waiting for the right time..." Greninja repeated in his head.

Once they finished eating breakfast, Greninja decided to see if there was Pokemon Fight going on in the square. Most of the time, different types of Pokemon go to the square to see if anyone challenges them. It's always a friendly fight, not a "To The Death" fight. But they're still rather entertaining. He arrived to the area. There was a crowd of Pokemon, murmuring stuff Greninja couldn't hear. There was a Electivire standing in the middle waiting for an opponent. a\Sparks were flying off of his body, as well as the wires on his back. Electivire growled. "Electivire has defeated his past five opponents! No one can beat him!" Greninja heard a Lucario whisper to a Manectric. "Who want's to challenge my friend here?" A Gengar laughed, knowing that no one will.

"I'll give it a shot." Greninja said out loud.

A.N. Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while....