Chapter 4

Greninja walked out of his place and continued on to Braixen's place. He walked down the stone path that led to her house.
He arrived at her door. Greninja knocked but heard no one approach the door. He turned the knob slowly, the door was open. "She wouldn't mind, will she?" He thought. "Braixen?" Greninja said outloud.
No response.
"Hopefully she won't mind." Greninja thought to himself. He stepped inside, the floor making a small creaking noise. Of course, her place was nice and tidy, just how she likes it. Greninja closed the door behind him and sat down on a sofa chair she had in the living room. While waiting for Braixen, he opened his Pokedex and started scrolling through 'PokeBall,' a social media app.
          Greninja heard footsteps going down the stairs and immediately perked up. Braixen, startled, jumped. "You scared me! I didn't hear you come in." She giggled. Greninja smiled. "Sorry I entered without your permission." "It's fine, don't worry about it."
            "Are you ready to go?" Braixen asked after relaxing for a while in her living room. Greninja nodded. "Lets go."

A.N. Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, I've been busy. I have uploaded this chapter and a new Splatoon ship book!