The Neutrinos Invade

*After the whole gunfight with Belebome and taking back their cash*

"Come on guys, we'll find another way to find the pieces of the black hole generator and stop the Triceratons, just like we did with the Kraang." Leo commanded as they walked out of the Cantina. "Booya-kasha" Mikey teased at Belebome. "Stopped the Kraang before, huh? Maybe this loser Leo does have some secrets worth getting my hands on. SUMMON THE NEUTRINOS!!" Belebome shouted at his watch-like communications tool.

Back on the ship, "Wow. Sounds like a real class act.I thought you knew this guy, Professor?" April said. "Should've smashed that mouth-farter for trying to jack us!" Raph snapped. "We may be back where we started, but we'll find another way. I'm gonna blow off some steam meditating" Leo replied, heading to the Holo Room. "You sure you don't wanna hang with us? We're gonna watch Chris Bradford and His 2Ruff Crew!! There's plenty of pizza to throw at his face!!" Mikey asked, all excited. "Nah. I'll see you guys back there in 20 minutes for the team meeting" he replied.

Leo programed the holo room to the dojo setting and sat down with his arms on his thighs and knees in front of him. He closed his eyes and breathed in and out to clear his head. Soon, he didn't feel the floor or the walls of the room. He was in a meditative state.

But what he didn't know was that outside the ship, a vessel, no larger than the size of a pea, was filled with a bunch of neutrinos the size of a grain of rice, was headed toward the ship. With its size, it passed right through a bolt on the wing. It led to the ship's air conditioning vents. The neutrino vessel turned on it's head lights to search for a way out of the vents. As it went straight, it found a source of light. The vessel dove down through it and touched down in the holoroom. The ship spotted the blue masked turtle and made its way toward him. It landed its ship on his head and out came the neutrinos. They skwaked in their alien language sounding like a robot. Soon the neutrinos made their way to Leo's mouth, and one by one went in.

Leo woke up from his meditative trance with bloodshot eyes. He felt something in his throat and started choking. Then he fell on his back and blacked out.