three ➝ "girls"

Start from the beginning

"Mike! Oi," Luke called, placing his hand on my lower back and steering me over to a group of people outside.

My eyes widened slightly at the lights that were filtered along the trees. His pool was lit up, and numerous of people were standing around and dancing to some music that was pumping. I was more than impressed with the view.

"Indie," Michael smiled when he saw me, and did some little bro-fist thing with Luke even though we had all seen each other about twenty minutes ago.

"Hello," a petite brunette perked up and offered a shy smile. "I'm Lystander, but please for the love of God call me Ly."

"For the love of God, eh? You feelin' loving tonight?" Luke whispered in my ear, and I stifled a laugh as I pushed him back.

"Lystander?" I repeated in awe, before Luke elbowed me and shot me a look. I smiled back innocently, ignoring his boyfriend-like gesture to keep my manners.

"My parents were cruel." She explained, and I immediately found my soul sister. I let out a large grin.

"I feel your pain. My name is Indie Anna."

"Indiana? Did they like Indiana Jones?" She questioned, with a quiet laugh.

Before I even had time to explain, Luke was smirking slyly. "Her first name is Indie and her last name is Anna. She hates being called Indiana."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Lystander blushed.

I waved my hand dismissively, letting her know it wasn't a problem, before I turned to Luke with a raised eyebrow.

"You should listen to your own advice." I mumbled under my breath, referring to when he informed Ly of my pet peeve revolving Indiana.

"I will admit I was getting jealous. Indiana is my nickname." Luke whispered, his teeth grazing my ear lobe in a teasing manner that had me on my tippy-toes wanting more. 

My cheeks flared up for the umpteenth time tonight and I tried to act cool. You know, flip my hair and brush his comment off. Except I couldn't just "brush" his comment off and my bracelet got stuck in my hair.

Thankfully someone's phone started to go off, and the need for a witty comeback collapsed. My eyebrows pulled together when I realised what the song was.

I said "No!" Oh give it a rest, I could persuade you. I'm not your typical, stoned 18 year old.

"I will marry whoevers ring tone is the 1975." I declared, my words bold as I twisted around to seek out the source of the noise.

"Oh, Indiana. I don't think we should be moving that fast." Luke declared, holding up his phone with a smirk.