Dear Future Mrs. Solo

My heart melts as I write this and I can do nothing but shake my head in disbelief. Me? So lucky as to deserve your affections that match my own? It feels impossible in this world of inequities. But alas, the world remains cruel as I desperately and wholly need to see you, to touch you, to confirm our feelings and yet it is not meant to be. It would be nearly impossible for us to see each other, unless something were to change. And I admit, the pull to the Dark has never been stronger as it is now; with the promise that I would be able to join you.

I desperately wish to see the color flush to your cheeks as you tell me you love me and I return the sentimentality. To allow you to run your fingers through my hair as our lips collide... It is a dream I would never wish to wake from. I take you seriously.. I take you so seriously.  That I ask you... No... I beg you to be wife. I will find a way for us to reunite and I can only beg for your hand in marriage.

And now I know that I can ask you for this with pride. As I ascend the Jedi ranks, you, my truest love will be ascending the ranks of the medical field. Despite the odds and the rarity, I know you will become one of the finest there has ever been— whatever specialty you may choose. And you will save lives regardless of the side they are on.

I feel like everything is falling into place. Each piece of our lives is being pressed into the correct spot. Now if only I could prove to everyone here my strength... If they only saw how powerful I was, then they would beg for me to be on their side. They would tell me how I would be even better than my grandfather because I was here and I chose to be good, even if everyone is pushing me away.

Everyone but you, of course. Ah, how my heart soars whenever the mere thought of you crosses my mind. I spend all of my free time drawing you, writing to you, thinking of you. And with this letter I have nothing to do but look forward to your next letter! I am flying high above the sky with happiness. Every unfair, unrighteous thing, that has happened to me; every time I was ignored by my parents, berated by my teachers... it's all null now. I would be nothing without you.

So I too, will leave you with one last phrase: I love you too. I love you so much I can hardly breathe. Wait for me, my precious treasure, and I will come to you. I will not be long... in fact I can already here him calling me.

Yours Most Sincerely,
Ben Solo