"Hey, it's okay." He whispered into my hair.

"But... You were... How did you..." I choked out.

"Cope?" He asked. I nodded. "The pack helped me through it. Now I can pass on my wisdom to you. I knew from last night that you were still recovering mentally from the attack."

I clung on tighter to him as he tightened his hold on me. Merida laughs and rubs my back. "I knew you would cling to him like this." She said. I scowled at her and flung my legs over hers as I snuggled closer to Harry. "So now you're choosing him over me?" She asked, feigning shock as she places her hand over her heart.

"Harry understands, Harry gets it," I responded, sticking out my tongue to her. "Harry's nice."

"And I'm not?" She asks, feigning hurt.

"Of course you're nice!" I argued. "If I didn't find you nice, my legs wouldn't be on you," I told her. "Only the best people get to have my legs on them, it means they can snuggle with me," I explained.

Merida rolled her eyes but crossed her legs underneath her as she placed mine on her own. Resting my head on Harry's chest, I allowed him to play with my hair while I half listened to the TV on the wall.

My attention peeked when I heard my fathers' name being mentioned.

"Mr Jacob Collins' daughter, Amy Collins, has been recently found dead in the forest. She was only going out for a run when she was last seen by her father. It wasn't until her father woke up the next morning did he realise she was missing.

"He asked a group of his friends to help find her, whom of which had also grown close to the girl. They found her only a few short hours ago, in the woods by a river. Her body was barely recognisable as she was attacked by wolves who are known to live in the woods.

"Local authorities have confirmed that Amy had run into a tree and hit her head badly. The wolves must have thought she was just another animal that had died had tried dragging her body back to their den.

"This is a very tragic time for Mr Jacob Collins as two months ago his wife had previously died from a wolf attack, and his daughter just managed to survive the attack to only now be dead and mauled from the creatures.

"We ask that people refrain from entering the woods. Local authorities have forbidden hunting in the woods as the animals, including the wolves, are very rare species. Please, remain safe and keep in mind the loss our town has suffered for these past two months.

"This is Sharon Turner, reporting for the local news. Back to you-"

The TV switched off and I glared at the person who turned it off. Will stood there, his face emotionless as he held the remote in his hands. I growled lowly in my chest.

"WILL!" I screeched. I jumped up from my position and lunged for him. Strong hands grabbed my arms and pulled me back as I kicked at Will.

Merida jumped in front of me, grabbed my face in her hands as she tried to get my focus on her. I kept my eyes locked on the beast behind her. How dare he?!

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I screamed.

"Bring it on, pup." He chuckled, folding his arms across his chest as he eyed me.

"Merida, fucking move. She's out of control!" Harry yelled from behind me. His arm wrapped around my chest and pulled me into him. "She was turned by a wolf, and fairly recently. With the full moon being tonight she's more angry, especially with being in a new place."

Merida scuttled away as Harry dragged me away, kicking and screaming. I saw as Will chuckled darkly at my reaction, and I lunged for him again. Harry gripped me harder and pulled me away. Spinning me and pushing me to walk out the house, Merida hot on our heels.

"What the fuck is his problem?!" I screamed as I got outside. Harry released me and I paced the grass. "My father thinks I'm fucking dead, my father is fucking hurting and he finds it so fucking hilarious!"

"He can be a bit of a dick with the things he does," Merida admits. "But he does things for a reason. He doesn't like to see people upset. He knew you would be upset over seeing that on the news so he switched it off. Being angry is better than being upset."

"How on earth is it better to be fucking angry than it is to be upset?" I roared.

"Because when you're upset, you push people away. He doesn't like people being upset, pushing each other away and locking a part of themselves away in their hearts."

"Still doesn't make sense. He wants people to be mad at him?" I asked, my anger was slowly dissipating.

"Will doesn't exactly think before he does something. My assumption is that he figured you wouldn't cry if he turned off the TV. He didn't want you to feel pain. People usually get angry when he does things like, his cold persona keeps that anger alight so they don't break down." Harry explained.

Sitting down, I contemplated about Will. I instantly regretted my outburst towards him. He was only trying to prevent the heartbreak that would happen if I continued watching and I snapped at him like a wounded puppy.

"Can I talk to Will? I want to apologise to him." Harry and Merida looked taken aback and gave each other wary glances. "I'm not angry, I've calmed down now."

Merida went in to fetch Will, while Harry laid down on the grass next to me and looked up at the clouds. Moments later, Merida came out with a cautious looking Will. Standing up, I bounded towards and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"I'm sorry for exploding like that to you, Will." I apologised. He returned the gesture and hugged me back.

"It's okay. Would you mind if... I was your big brother too?" He asked, looked down at me. "I used to have a little sister before I got taken away from my family. You remind me of her." Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Of course you can be my big brother too." I agreed. Harry jumped up and hugged the both of us.

Amy is finally getting a new family, a family that will accept. But will it last?
I know this update is quite late in the day and I do apologise. It's been hectic.
Also, I've been trying to bake a cake for like a week now but things keep getting in the way :'(
See you all again next week lovelies.
XOXO