I froze... crap, maybe I came off a bit flirty?

"What the hell is your problem Tae?!" Jimin instantly turned red, almost planting a punch across Taehyung's face, but instead I thought quickly and punched him first. A punch was not my intent, but I didn't really have much time to think.

I didn't realize I put so much force into it as I watched Jimin go soaring across the room, "Jimin I'm so sorry!" I screamed as his body hit the floor.

"Uhhhhh- I have to go, catch you guys later." Taehyung nervously scratched the back of his head and ran out of the house.

What am I gonna do? He's probably soooo pissed... I'm terrified.

"Hana!" his intense scream startled me a bit.

"I'm so sorry everyone, can we do introductions later? I think I made a big mistake." I can tell they knew I was worried...

His mom pulled me close and whispered into my ear, "Go up the stairs and into the first door on the right, there's been something casted on the room, meaning none of his abilities will be effective, he's practically rendered mundane." she gently pushed me away and smiled.

They seem like this somehow is a normal occurrence with Jimin, that he gets out of hand like this a lot.

"Hana get here now!" Jimin only seemed to be more frustrated with me. I watched as he slowly got himself up from the floor limb by limb.

I turned my attention back to his mother, "Thank you." I smiled quickly running up the stairs.

I could hear Jimin's footsteps following closely behind me. I made it into the hallway but all of a sudden I fell to the ground in fear cupping my ears... I immediately began to shake and break out into cold sweats.

I had a flashback to that night...

"Don't hurt me, please!" I broke out into tears as I sat there on my knees, turning my self to face him, rocking back and forth on my knees... begging.

"Hana?" Jimin placed his hand onto me, but in the moment I harshly smacked his arm away.

"Don't touch me!" I continued to cry there in the middle of the hallway.

J I M I N P O V

I stared at her as she trembled below me... I could feel my heart break a little as I looked at her scared expression, as if I was some kind of monster.

"Hana, dear?!" my mother came running up the staircase, "Oh my goodness what's wrong?! Jimin what did you do?!" I can tell she was pissed.

"Mom, I-I don't know..." she stared at me seemingly growing more angry with me, she probably thought I was lying to save my ass again...

"Do we need to teach you more lessons Jimin?! Do you ever learn?!" those words...

"N-no." I stuttered.

"Good." she took her attention from me, pushing me out of the way to pick Hana up from the floor, "Sweetie everything is going to be alright okay? You're not in any harm, so please stop crying." she gently patted her head calming her instantly.

"Thank you... I don't know what happened to me, that was unexpected." Hana spoke soft, seemingly trying to laugh off the matter slightly, but the tear tracks sat fresh on her face.

"It's okay dear, but unfortunately, I need to go and make dinner. Can I leave you to Jimin? After that, are you comfortable?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm always comfortable..." she seemed distant for the moment.

H A N A P O V

I watched as Mrs. Park's figure disappeared down the hall and down towards the staircase. I wiped my face with my hands and turned to see Jimin pale.

"Jimin?" his expression was cold.

"Jimin?!" I called out to him again, but he stood there staring off.

I slowly brought my hands to my face feeling for any signs of water left, I'm not sure why I fell into full panic mode for a moment there. That's never happened to me before, the events from that night happened over a year ago, why are things starting to trigger me now?

"Hana... I'm sorry." he called out avoiding eye contact entirely.

I let out a slight chuckle playfully hitting him, "Why are you apologizing to me? You did nothing wrong just then, you were even trying to help me up and I slapped your hand away. I'm so cruel..." I could feel my eyes tearing up.

He grabbed me in a flash and brought me into a secure embrace, the amount of times we've embraced each other like this, but I could never once hear his heart beating fast for me.

"My intent is to always and forever protect you, when you show me those kind of expressions... I-I don't know what to do." he gently stroked my hair.

I tightened my embrace, I didn't realize exactly how tight I was hugging him until he called out for me frantically, "Hana?!"

"Oh right, sorry!" I immediately let go, "I forgot, it's kind of weird just how much strength I posses now, I was practically so frail before." I scratched the back of my head scoffing at my remark.

The atmosphere in the room suddenly got serious, "Hana I'm not sure how many times I've ever told you this, but just now I love you... deeply." he pulled me in for another embrace, this time his lips locked themselves onto mine.

After about a minute I pulled away, "I really wish that there was a time I could hear your heart beating, I've always wanted to feel it racing." I laid my head down against his chest.

"If you only knew." his remark fell silent, but I picked up on it.

"Huh?" I must have caught him off guard as he became a stuttering mess.

"Well-uh... Hana- it's not as cool as it seems, it's not like the drama's you shouldn't believe such ridiculous things." I stared at him in disbelief, well there goes our moment.

"Yah!" I smacked his arm, "Just because you don't believe in that kind of thing, doesn't mean I shouldn't!" I pouted.

"Alright, I'm sorry." he started laughing a bit, making his "apology" seem insincere.

"But, I love you too." this time I pulled him into a kiss.