1 Cause I Always Get Away With It

Chapter 1- Cause I always get away with it

"Andy, I got it!" I opened the safe and grabed the yellow folder on top, as I had been instructed. I closed it, and with folder in hand turned around to see my partner slip in the door where he had been keeping watch.

"Took ya long enough, the guards are comeing, we'll have to leave threw the window" He told me, annoyed. I ignored him and climbed out the open window and pulled myself onto the roof (we were on the top floor). Andy followed and I jumped off the side of the building to the other buildings roof ten feet below. We went a couple of buildings over and shimmed down the gutter of one to the alley wher I had parked the car. As we were driving home I noticed Andy was muttering to himself. "What was that?" I asked him.

"This new Mayer guy is kinda good, this was the first time a job took actual work in, like ever" I knew what he meant, the city had recently elected the new Mayer Christapher Adkins who promised to "Delete crime from the equation" which basicely meant stopping the 'Crime Cats' (Us), Cheesey name I know, but being the local crimanal celibrieties, we, or technicly, the things we stole, were often in the paper, and the one time someone had gotten close enough to take a picture, I was wearing a Hello Kitty T-shirt. I took off my black cap, letting my long, sandy blond curly hair out. I had dark grey eyes, long dark lashes and was nicely tan, I was pretty hot. We pulled into our drive way and our dad/boss greeted us. "Hey kids, how'd it go?" When I was six monthes old, and my parents died in a car crash I was put up for adoption. A 24 year old man named Artie Keller had adopted me and a 4 year old boy named Andy. They are my family know. Dad raised us the way he had been raised, to be thieves. Crime bosses, drug dealers, gang member, dirty polititions, ECT. hired us to steal something, the things raged from money to papers to info. We got payed a genorous amount of cash and were friends with(aka protected by) alot of people. And we were pretty damn good at what we do.

I handed my dad the folder and told the guys I was going to sleep " I gotta get some rest for the new school year tomarrow" I said as walked to my room. "Ahh highschool, good memeries" Andy said dreamily, you see, he had graduated a few years ago but when he was a student at Bayview High he was the Football captin,king of the school/man-whore that everyone loved. "Yeah, yeah good night" I said yawning, " Goodnight Jizelle!" I heard my dad say before I closed my door and put on white tank top and purple boxer shorts. I slipped into bed after setting my alarm clock to six and went to sleep, content that I had another, I checked the clock, 1:00 am, five hours before I started my junier year.

______________________________

TA-DA! sorry it's so short, it was a spur of the moment thing. I'll try to upload soon and intill then, vote, comment, and if you really love me, Fan~

- -WolfQueen- -