Chapter 1: "The Time Of Peace" [FIGHTs]

FIGHT #1
====================
Tutorial:

In battles, time semi-flows constantly. The way it flows is via the Active Time Battle System. [If this were a video game, you would] see an ATB Gauge, which currently consists of only two segments, and a list of commands:

Auto-Battle: would cue up a list of abilities best fit for situations.

Abilities: would give the user free range of abilities to personally choose from.

Items: they let you use available battle items.

[Again, if this were a game, and you imagine a TV screen]. The ATB Gauge will slowly fill from left to right at the rate of which the character's ATB Speed is. Once it is full, the character in question will execute commands on the desired target.

So, show the audience watching the festivities a good time... by showing what Lightning can do... to l'Cie!
====================

CHARGING ATB:(Note: this is done behind the scenes

CHARGING ATB:
(Note: this is done behind the scenes. Lightning's ATB Speed is 0.35, the enemy's ATB speed is 0.2. The end product will be when the Total ATB is charged).

• Lightning: 1.75 ATB.
• L'Cie Actor: 1.00 ATB.

>>L'Cie Actor<<
Lightning comes in hot. So, to counterbalance, the opponent grabs her arm and uses momentum to swing Lightning off-balance; just so the enemy could in turn and kick Lightning in the back. 13 physical damage.

CHARGING ATB:• Lightning: 2

CHARGING ATB:
• Lightning: 2.1 ATB.
• L'Cie Actor: 0.20 ATB.

>>Lightning<<
"It's my job to deal with you!" she shouted loud enough for the clapping audience to hear, Attacking her opponent two times. The first time is a bit of an underhand wing followed by a cut where she simultaneously jumps up and spins once. At the end of it, she backflips out of the turn. 73 physical damage.
>>>>>>>>>>
BATTLE RATING:
★★★★★: 32140 Points.
•Normal Drop: x1 Potion.
<<<<<<<<<<
FIGHT #1 Ended