07 | help.

"WHY me? why did you choose me? like why did you want me to see you?" jennie questioned.

"well i saw you becoming the new member of blackpink. i don't know why but you reminded me of myself. and then i saw you getting beat up." she turns towards jennie and smiles. "i thought that you got hit really bad so i just wanted to see if you were okay."

"i actually had no intention of going out with you but i couldn't resist your charms." jisoo cooed.

jennie started blushing way harder than possible causing her to be emabrassed and she made desperate efforts to hide it. jisoo laughed at her cuteness.

"do you really want to cross over?" jennie expression turned serious.

"i do. but i don't know how." jisoo replied with all honesty.

"i can help you." she didn't know what came over her but she really wanted to help the girl.

"are you serious!" jisoo screeched. "but how? i-" jennie cut her off by placing her hand on jisoo's mouth.

jisoo was caught off guard by this and if she was alive, she would've died with a heart attack.

"we'll find a way." jennie reassuringly smiled.

"come on." she tugged at the older girl's hand.

"where?" jisoo asked.

"to my house. it's not safe here." with that she dragged jisoo with her.

"jisoo can you not be invisible right now? you know people might think i'm weird to be holding air." jennie requested.

"you could just let go of my hand." she shrugged.

"no i like it, it's cold." jennie flashed her an irresistible gummy smile.

"okay fine but people might think we're a couple then."

"i don't care."

"JENNIE KIM STOP MAKING ME FEELS STUFF I SHOULDN'T BE FEELING." jisoo wanted to yell at the younger girl.

"we're here." they stopped in front of a pretty big and rich looking house. "nice house. aren't your parents home?"

"nope." she replied popping the 'p'. "they're at work, they usually get back home late so we're good."

they enter the house as jisoo looks around with curiosity. jennie leads jisoo into her room. "ooh blue, i like." she compliments the blue walls of jennie's room.

the room was exactly what jisoo had expected, there was a book shelf on the right side filled with different dusty books indicating that they hadn't been touched in a while. her room was quite messy but again jennie wasn't really the organised type. there were clothes laid out on the bed as if she had been deciding her outfit for the day.

jennie walked over to her dresser, opened one of the drawers and started searching for something. "aha! found it." she turned to jisoo and held a phone in her hand.

"this is for you. it'll be easier for me to contact you." she hands the phone over to jisoo.

"thank you. maybe you wouldn't need to contact me since i'll not be leaving you." jisoo winked.

"you're such a flirt." jennie said getting flustered.

"so you don't eat?" jennie quickly changed the topic.

"i can't. ghosts can't eat. that's the worst part of being a ghost, i miss food." she pouts.

"oh man that sucks."

"so we're gonna find who is my killer?" jisoo furrowed her eyebrows as jennie nodded in response. "but how-"

"shut up and answer my questions." jennie sat on the bed beside jisoo.

"now tell me what exactly happened." she sat cross legged waiting to hear jisoo's story.

"so um it was a pretty normal day until an unknown number texted me and told me to meet them after school behind the school building." she begins.

"the same place where you got beat up." she looked at jennie to see if she was paying attention and she was. "i waited for a while and then heard foot steps approaching me. as i said before i don't remember their faces. then i remember us talking about something." she pauses and inhales.

"you can stop if you want to. you don't have to say anything further if you aren't okay." jennie placed her hand on jisoo's.

"no i can do this." she continued. "i don't remember what we talked about. all i remember after that was feeling a blinding pain on the back of my head and then everything went dark."

jennie looked at her with curious eyes. "i opened my eyes and saw a girl laying on the ground. i couldn't see her face, two police men were blocking my view. there were a lot of police men there and i wondered what was happening. i found it weird that no one seemed to notice me."

tears formed in her eyes. "i got up and went closer to the girl and it was me. it was my body. i just stood there in shock not understanding what was going on."

"that's when i realised i was dead. i witnessed it all, i saw my mother crying her eyes out and screaming at my dead body, i saw my father not wanting to admit that i was dead."

the tears escape her eyes and flow down her cheeks. jennie handed her a tissue."don't worry, i'll help you." and for the first time she saw hope in jisoo's eyes.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

AGAIN I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I WAS JUST SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL, I'M SORRY AKSWJDN.