- Chapter 9 -

~ Niall' pov ~

- 1 week later -

After that day when I saw Daisy with Austin but she ignored me and walked away, Daisy changed a lot !! I don't really know why but I'm so happy because she changed.. Now, she's not ignoring me anymore and this week, we got to know each other more and more.. I just figured out that she's a really sweet girl and she blushes so easily especially when i tell her that she's beautiful or something else... Also, she told me about her ex boyfriend 'Alex' and now, I know why she was ignoring me at first.. I really like her and I promised her that I won't break her heart or do anything bad to her like what Alex did.. Yesterday, I asked her out for a date and she accepted that! It's 5 pm now and at 7 pm, I'm going to Daisy' home to take her with me for the date.. We're going to watch a movie. Then, we'll eat dinner in Nando's .. I know that she likes Nando's like me ! I'm so happy because today, I'm gonna tell Daisy about my strong feelings for her and ask her to be my girlfriend !! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time.. I hope that she won't say no because that will actually break me. Also, I'm gonna invite Daisy to come with me and the boys for the tour. The tour will begin in 2 days and I really don't want to leave her here because I'll miss her so much.. She's my everything! I'm deeply in love with her.. Louis will invite Eleanor too! So, maybe, Daisy will accept if Eleanor will come..

~ Daisy' pov ~

1 week had passed and.. Yeah, I followed Austin' advise! Austin had been calling me everyday since that day we met at the park just to ask me about Niall and I can see that he's so happy for me! Today, I have a date with Niall and I'm so happy but kinda nervous at the same time.. It's 5 pm now and Niall will come at 7 pm ! Eleanor is in my house right now just to help me to choose my clothes and to do my hair and makeup for this date! I just finished doing the shower and now, I'm with Eleanor arguing with her about the short dress thing.. I just don't want to wear a really short dress and she's telling me that I have to be 'sexy' when I'm with Niall. I hate being 'sexy' girl ! But Eleanor keeps on telling me that it's okay if I'm cute in normal days but in my date with Niall, I have to be sexy. I don't know why but I just accepted the dress anyway because I don't wanna fight with her and plus, I know that Eleanor wants the best for me. Eleanor kept choosing my high heels and my accessories that fit the dress and I was just looking at her and giving my opinions.. After that, Eleanor did my make up and it was kinda simple at least. Just some mascara , eyeliner , lipstick and a little bit of foundation. Now, it was time for my hair! Eleanor was curling my hair saying that my hair is always straight and I have to be a little bit different this time. Then, she helped me to wear that short dress and to give me my high heels.. (Click on the External Link to see the outfits) At the end, I looked at my self in the mirror and I couldn't describe how I look totally different tonight ! Eleanor looked at me and said " so? Do you like it? "

" I don't like it ! I LOVE IT !! OMG, thank you, Eleanor! I love you! " I said while hugging her the biggest hug ever!

" yay! I'm glad you love it :D !! No thanks between us, little Daisy! It's almost 7 pm now! Take your phone and go downstairs !! Niall is coming soon ;) "

I went downstairs and Niall was knocking on the door ! I opened the door for him and he was looking at me with his mouth opened. He didn't say anything so, I told him " what? :O "

" OMG, you look stunning tonight! Let's go my princess !! " he said while taking my hand and opening the door of the car for me. He could see me blushing so, he just smiled at me and said " you look adorable when you blush, by the way "

I smiled at him and blushed more. I wanted to change the subject so, I told him " so, where are we going? "

" we're going to watch a movie, babe "

When we arrived to the cinema, Niall choose to watch ' the fault in our stars ' with me.. I hate watching movies but I'm kinda deal with it because I'm with Niall.. While watching that film, Niall was wrapping his arms around me and I was putting my head on his chest.. I could hear the beats of his heart every second and that made me feel safe and company. I really liked the movie ! Especially, because I'm watching it with Niall. Niall is really romantic and when I'm with him, I really feel special and loved.. I'm so glad to have him.. At the end of the movie, Niall looked into my brown eyes and got closer to me.. Suddenly, I could feel his soft lips touching my lips.. I felt the butterflies in my stomach and fireworks everywhere! The kiss was so passionate and I was enjoying it..

~ Niall' pov ~

Now, it was time for dinner.. Daisy & I went to Nando's and after ordering what we want to eat, it was time to tell Daisy about my feelings for her! I don't know why but I'm feeling so nervous and she noticed that. I looked into her chocolate brown eyes and said " Daisy? So, as you know, we knew each other for almost a month and now, it's time to ... To tell you about my strong feelings for you! I really liked you from the first time we met and now, I don't like you anymore! I'm in love with you, now! I'm so glad to have you in my life and I promise you that I won't break your heart. I won't hurt your feelings. You know why? Because I love you. And that's why, I wanna ask you a question that is the reason why I asked you out today... Will you be my girlfriend? "

Daisy looked into my blue eyes searching for words to say.. She didn't say anything but got closer to me and kissed me with her soft loveable lips.. I couldn't help but kissed her back and that was the answer for my question. We both pulled away and Daisy said with a really happy voice " of course, I will. I love you so much, Niall! "

Then, I decided to ask her to come with me and the boys for the tour. So, I said " well, Daisy... Since you're my girlfriend now.. Will you - will you come with me for the tour? The tour is in 2 days and I really want you to come with me. Plus, maybe, Eleanor will come too. So, will you come? "

Daisy didn't talk for a bit and I guess she's just thinking about the answer.. Then, she said " yeah, sure, I will !! "

I smiled at her and just kept eating and drinking with her !! That was the best day of my life !! I just can't describe how happy I am right now. I can't even get my eyes off of Daisy.. She looks so beautiful and sexy with that short dress! But I think she's kinda ashamed to wear that... I guess, Eleanor choose it for her! But I love it! Plus, Daisy' curly hair looks so different and I like it so much !! Oh, Damn, this girl is so cute and adorable even when she eats. I really love her! And I'm so glad to call her " my girlfriend " she's mine now and I'm the luckiest person in this life because I'm having her. I don't even know how did her ex boyfriend Alex do that to her! I'm sure that he'll regret it at the end and he'll get jealous of me because he was so stupid for letting her go..

It's kinda late right now! It's 11 pm and it's time to go home.. This date was the best date ever !! I hope that we'll go out together again soon ...

~~

Alright guys! That was all chapter 9 :D so, what do you think? By the way, this chapter is extra long!! So, yeah!

Vote / Comment , please? ;) x