- Chapter 2 -

~ Daisy' pov ~

I sat on the couch with Eleanor. She was crying so hard !! I wiped her tears and asked her " please, El !! Stop crying and tell me what happened, honey !! I can help u !! "

" Lou- Louis , he bro-ke up w-with m-me "

" What? Why? "

" I - I don't know. He- he said that he doesn't l-love me anymore.. "

" oh, honey! u don't have to cry for him. He doesn't deserve your tears! He'll regret it at the end.. Every boy wants to have u and we all know that! He's the loser.. "

" but- "

" no buts !! I promise u that at the end, he'll beg u to get back to him! Just forget about him now and go try to get some sleep.. I'll stay with u tonight !! "

So, Eleanor went to her room while I changed into some pyjamas of hers. When I entered her room, I saw her sleeping on her bed. I was going to turn the lights off and go to sleep in the other bed but I heard Eleanor' phone vibrate .. Someone named " Niall " was calling her. I answered him and before greeting him he said with a cute Irish accent " ELEANOR !! LOOK, I HAVE TO MEET YOU TOMORROW SOMEWHERE.. WHY DID YOU CLOSE YOUR PHONE? THE BOYS & I CALLED YOU BILLION OF TIMES !! "

" Erm.. That's not Eleanor... "

" excuse me? Who are u? "

" hmm, I'm ... Daisy! Eleanor's friend.. She's sleeping now! Try to call her tomorrow "

" I'm Sorry, Daisy.. Please, tell her to call me when she'll wake up! "

" Erm.. Sure! "

...

The next day, I woke up and found Eleanor sitting on her bed talking to someone on the phone.. Then, she just said " okay Nialler !! Let me wake Daisy up first ;) "

When Eleanor saw me, she gave me her shorts , blue shirt and some sneakers. Then she told me " Daisy!! Wear those now !! Quickly !! We're going to meet Niall in Starbucks "

" but.. Ugh! I don't wanna meet him. "

" Nah. You're coming with me!! "

" UGH! Okay. Just for u "

I put the clothes that she gave me on and went with her to Starbucks... I saw a boy with a blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes looking at us. Then, he came to me & Eleanor and greeted us. So, Eleanor introduced us to each other. Then, we sat waiting for our order... I don't know why but Niall was looking at me all the time and that kinda worried me. I just don't wanna fall in love with him! Because " Love is a toy " for that kind of boys...

~~

So, guys! Hope you'll like the chapter :) x