- Chapter 3 -

~ Niall' pov ~

Eleanor left me with Daisy because she had to do some stuff.. I really liked Daisy! She's so beautiful and I'm in love with her bright brown eyes and her long brown hair.. But she seems so uncomfortable with me. Whenever I look into her eyes, I see the pain there. And whenever I ask her some questions, she just replies with some simple answers. Some paps were taking pictures of me & her and that made her more uncomfortable. So, I decided to drive her somewhere else.

" Daisy? You seem uncomfortable here.. Wanna go somewhere else? "

" I just wanna go home. I'm feeling sick. "

" okay, let's go... "

While I was driving to her home, there was an awkward silence .. Maybe, it wasn't that awkward for her! But for me, it was. When we finally arrived, she smiled at me and said " thanks. "

" no problem. See ya soon ;) "

She smiled at me again and walked to her home. I don't know why, but I felt like she didn't like me at all. I think, I'll ask Eleanor to see if Daisy has a boyfriend or something...

~ Daisy' pov ~

I don't know why, but I didn't like Niall at all. I mean, he's cute, sweet, caring and so friendly but I just don't wanna hurt his feelings and ignore him and at the same time, I don't wanna fall in love with him. He's not my type.. Most of famous boys pretend to like a girl then, they date her for few months but at the end, they just leave her just like she was a toy that they play with... That's what happened to me with my ex boyfriend " Alex " he left me and took a big peace of my broken heart. Now, I just can't trust any boy and I'm not ready to date anyone.. While I was thinking of all of these things, I fell asleep.. But a call from Eleanor woke me up after few minutes.

" Hello Daisy!! "

" Hey. "

" were you sleeping? UGH! I need to tell u something... "

" yeah, I was !! What is it? "

" Louis... He sent a text to me & told me that he'll come to my home at 7 pm and take me to a restaurant with him..."

" really? I told u that he'll regret and come back to you !! So, did u accept to go out with him? "

" yeah... But I just don't know what to wear and- '

" oh, it's okay!! I'm coming over !! Wait for me, honey .. I'll help you with that .. "

" yay!!! I'm waiting for you, Daisy! "

" okay, see ya, bye "

...

When I arrived to Eleanor' home, it was 5 pm.. So, she had only 2 hours to get ready !! I choose a short red dress for her and black high heels. Also, I curled her long brown hair and did her make up in a really simple way... Then, she was almost ready !! I looked at her and said " awwwh, you look stunning !! So amazing ! "

" really? I think that the dress is too short and- "

" Nah, you look perfect, honey! "

" thank you, Daisy! If u didn't come, I wouldn't look so pretty like that "

" I'm sure that you'll do the same to me if it was my date ;) no thanks between us, honey "

She smiled at me. Then, it was time for me to go back home...

" Eleanor ! I have to go, now.. Good bye, honey! Don't forget to call me and tell me what happened with u & Louis ;) "

" bye, honey! And, sure.. I'll call you! "

...

I went to my home and opened my twitter account !! And, UGH! My timeline was full of pictures of me & Niall in Starbucks... Some girls were just asking me if I'm dating him but, other girls were saying some rude comments like :

" get your eyes off of Niall, little bitch "

" get off of Niall!! He's not yours and he'll never be "

" you're a really big bitch. "

I really didn't want to lose my fans just because I went out with Niall.. So, I tweeted saying " hi guys! So, lots of you sent to me hate just because I was with Niall today. But, I wanna say that I'm not dating him or anything like that. And Niall is just a friend of Eleanor and today, it was the first time I see him... Don't wanna be rude but stop saying that. & thanks :) x "

Then, I closed my laptop and watched some movies until I fell asleep.

~~

So, that was chapter 3 !! Hope you'll like it. And please, vote / comment for the story :) <3 x