Chapter 4 : Family

Começar do início

So, Seokjin shows Namjoon his room and asked him to take rest and he later on dragged Taehyung to their shared bedroom. Not without saying sorry to Namjoon first for Taehyung ridiculous behaviour. Ridiculosly cute actually for him. And Namjoon just giggled at his brother and muttered 'it's okay' without sound.

Seokjin closed the door and finally exhaling a heavy breath, gasped at Taehyung who standing in the middle of the room, while both of his hand wrapped his own waist waiting for Seokjin explaination.

"Babe.. sorry. I just decided this morning and I can't let Namjoon alone. Please don't mad at me okay?" told Seokjin feeling so guilty. He knows he had ruined Taehyung surprised for making last minute decision about Namjoon and Taehyung surely will be all grumpy and sulking for the whole week.

"Namjoon? Joonie? Your brother?" asked Taehyung eagerly.

Seokjin shook his head without looking at his boyfriend. Taehyung suddenly grabbed Seokjin and pulled him into his embrace.

"Omo, Jinnie. Of course I don't mad at you. You did the right thing honey. I always want to meet your cute little brother. I'm glad that you bring him here..."said Taehyung, consolling Seokjin's inner guilt.

Seokjin froze. He didn't expect Taehyung will be so welcoming about Namjoon but he is relieved. Taehyung not in a bad mood or even sulking. Seokjin tighten his hand against Taehyung's waist and nuzzled his nose on the neck, sensing the sweet perfume which always act as an aromatherapy that will solace his struggle.

"Argghhhh!!!!"

Seokjin jumped at Taehyung out of blue screaming. He looks at Taehyung, startled and worried.

"What's wrong babe?"

Taehyung pouted and lowered his eyes to his outfit. "Jinnie!!! You should tell me earlier, now Joonie will think I'm a crazy weirdo in this uniform!!"

Seokjin laughed out loud and put a kiss on Taehyung red face. Two kisses on both of his cheeks, to tone down Taehyung distress. Seokjin once again scanning his boyfriend, this time with a smirk on his face.

"Babe...you look kinkier in this..."

Taehyung smack Seokjin chest and laughed. "I just bought it from the matron last two weeks and asked Mina to give it to me secretly at the hospital. Gonna surprise you today before my shift. But looks who'd ruined it."

Seokjin scracthed his neck, feeling guilty for ruining Taehyung plan. He forgot to inform Taehyung before hand, too occupy with excitement that Namjoon gonna stay over his apartment. He has know idea at that time he was living together with Taehyung all this while.

Seokjin put his hand on Taehyung waist, pull his body to his closer and brush his nose to Taehyung's.

"So...what do you wanna do in this uniform actually?"asked Seokjin, whispering and his tone sound so alluring.

Taehyung shivering at Seokjin's low voice arousing his disrupted desire earlier. He crossed his arms on Seokjin's neck, bitting his lips lustful looking at Seokjin lovingly.

"Emmm, I'm going to take your temperature first, in case you have a fever..." said Taehyung while put his palm on Seokjin's face acted like his checking the temperature for real.

Seokjin laughed in excitement.

"Emmm...then?"

"Then, I'm gonna check your blood pressure here..." Taehyung fingers slowly scrolling down Seokjin's arm.

"Then?"

"Then, Im going to give you a special injection here..." said Taehyung and his hand was on Seokjin's ass, poking as to indicate an injection to the butt.