4 : parzival,how?

"Back again so soon?" Daito parked his vehicle beside rachel. "It feels boring now"
"I race because i like to" rachel said. "Not just because halliday's easter egg"
"But you race to win" said him. Rachel rolled her eyes (she did it a lot)

"I think zee likes that girl art3mis" daito whistled. "He can't take his eyes off her"
"Too bad arty doesn't realize,though" rachel said,laughing. "Poor zee"
"Just like you" daito whispered. Rachel looked at him.
"Pardon me?"
"No,nothing" daito looked away.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
"Argggghhh,dammit,dammit!"
Rachel bumped a car in front of her, then made a manouverb to avoid the crash. Another broken vehicle flew above her head,making her jumped in surprise. "DAMMIT!"
"Doing good, hawk?" Arty grinned, fixing her helmet.
"Shut up!" Rachel screamed in frustration.
"I thi-WHAT THE FUCK?"
We all surprised by a sound of music all around the arena. It's the leader board of halliday's easter egg.

Parzival got the key.
The board showed his name on the first list.
"...parzival,how..?"

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
"Zee,how did you do that?" Asked nat.
"It's awesome,you're the first avatar on the leader board!" Sho said.
" i know how you did it" arty smiled. "I saw what you did there"
"Well,here's a little tip" zee whispered. "On the next race,don't just go when the firework starts"
"On the next race,just watch me do it" arty nodded to the rest of them.
"Great! We can make our own clan!" Said nat. "We could be the best clan here"
"Sorry, i don't clan" said sho. "I'm with my brother daito".
"So does parzival. We don't need to clan up guys. We can just be friends" rachel smiled.
"Owwh,where's the fun?" Nat pouted.
"Nat" rachel warned her.

"Why are you all doing this anyway?" Arty asked.
"You get the egg you get money" nat answered. "Just imagine,hawk! We don't have to live in the stack anymore"
"Well,that's a lot of money" zee said. "I could really use that"
"All you care is about the money" arty said with a tone of annoyance. "I'm doing this to stop ioi"
"I'm pretty sure people in oasis doesn't want ioi to win" daito said.
"That's why i need to win" said arty.