RE-Born

"Umm mam,do you need anything?"

I saw Natalie.I could not breath,

"Are you okay,mam?"she asked.

Why did Natalie came out of the book and adressing me as mam?My legs started shivering in fear.Is she a ghost?

"Are you okay,mam?"she again asked.

I became still,but my mind was with thousand questions.

"You are alright?"Oh my God,Vahe?What is he doing here and why is he asking me if I am okay?Where is that boy sitting beside me?Where am I?

Vahe kept staring at me with furiouse in his eye.I am 100% sure today is my last day,I am gonna die.But why both of them are asking if I am okay or not,dont understand.

"Hey,come on"Vahe shook me,

I vibrated and blinked.What the?Now I am seeing the boy instead of Vahe and the blonde airhostess instead of Natalie.Where did they both go?I shut my mouth and looked down with furrow in my face.

"I am fine"I mumbled.

"Are you sure?"the airhostess asked,

"Ya",I said.She left.

What was tha?Was I having halucination?The boy's hand was still on my shoulder.

"You are tired,sleep for sometime"he said.

I looked up at him.Mayra ,calm down.He is a stranger not Vahe.You were halucinating,so calm down.I said to myself.

"I am okay"I again said to him.

His hold was realy  tight.My shoulder were aching because of his hold.He released quickly as if he understood my pain.

I looked away and leaned back to my saet.I will have to sleep to calm down.

I shut my eyes closed and in seconds went to deep sleep.

***

These girl is really sensitive.

Dangerouse for me.She have nice name,Mayra.

I looked at her.She is sleeping.Still there are furrow sign on her forehead.She caught me correct.But she is thinking she these is not true.She is attached with that book so much.She is a beauty.

Did I anytime thought so much about any girl?I did'nt,then why am I thinking so much about her?She is a beauty but she doesnt know it.She is the first who made my breathing faster.I have seen so many lapels of girls but never had that type of feeling.But these girls lapels made me breath fast and cause erection.

Really she is dangerouse for me.I know she is having nightmare.

I touched her cheek with my finger tip to see her nightmare.She is so warm and delicate.Her aroma is so strong that it burned my throat,my throat quenching.She is so tempting and damn sure she would be tasty.

Ughhh,I should not think about all these.I closed my eyes.She is really again having nightmare of Vahe and Natalie.These book is really making her paranoid.

She mumbled,"Vahe".

I moved my finger away from her cheek,I will go paranoid if I see her nightmare.

It has become so easy to control thirst with human around but these girl makes me loose control.As much I want her blood,I too want her in my bed.She is a lot tempting.She thinks her dark complex make her look not good but these complex of her is so damn tempting.

Ugh,I am loosing it.Iwill have to control.I cant loose my control.

My mission in Bangladesh is complete.Now have to go to California.Darn is killing tose human out there.I will have to stop him.As a vampire I will hae to stop another vampire from harming humans.I will have to go there.

These girl is also going to California.Damn it.Darn should not see her,otherwise I am damn sure his next target will be Mayra.

I dont know why I am thinking so much about her.She is just a fragile human girl whose life is at stake as she going to California.