Re-Born

I could clearly see my parents face,their smile,their scoldings,their crying.My brother,I will miss him so much,,Now who will disturb me?New tears falling ,thinking about them.I am gonna cry now but I cant cry here.

I opened my eyes.Stopped thinking about them.That boy sitting beside me still staring at me.What is his problem?Stupid.

I got up from my seat and went to washroom.There I cried until my tears dried away.I washed my face.Good that I didnt give any eyeliner or else it would be messed up now.Everything is perfect,but my face is not, nor inside me is perfect.I walked to my seat and sat.

The airhostess were passing drinks from row to row.A lady came in our row.

"Wine,please",the boy said to her.

"Okay sir,what about you mam?"she turned toward me.

"Umm,glass of cold water and pour some icecubes there".I said.

"Okay mam",she gave it to me then left.

I took sip of it.Ahh,now it feels o good.I took the whole icecube now.I guess ,I should not have taken it full.Now I cant spit it out.I munched it.The boy looked at meI took another sip of water.Damn sure,I will get bad cough again.As I said I sneezed twice.I know I will sneeze again.Oh God,help me,these is not my home,it is inside the plane.I held my breath.

The boy was staring at me.I could see from the corner of my eyes that he was smilling.Oh,he was having fun seeing me sneeze,that he is smiling.What a ridiculouse boy.I released my breath and sneezed again and again.

Ugh,control Mayra,control.It is inside plane,control.I told myself.Hmm,now my sneezing is under my control.Ahh,at last.The boy looked away.I took out my novel from handbag and started reading it.These book is really awesome.It is "Fearless Night".The stories main characters is Vahe and Natalie.Natalie is now under Vahe's control.Both love each other but of different creatures.One human and the other one is vampire.Their romanc is so hot.I love it.I went deep in the book.All my concentration was lost in it.I can even see vision in my mind.

I giggled at Vahe's comment."Run,you cant even go three foot."he said to Natalie.

The boy beside me again looked at me.Yeesh,he distracted me.I looked at him,

"Sorry",I said.

"Its ok",he said coldly.He is so mean

I again concentrated on my novel.

"Excuse me,mam.Veg or non-veg?"she asked

"Non-veg",I orderd.he oy beside me orderd same.

After sometime she brought food.The food were good.I completed it.The hostess took plates away.I again started reading.But I am feeling so sleepy.

I closed the book and kept it in front,then closed my eyes.Still I could hear voices.Ugh,I wish I could sleep soundly.Moreover these boy is sitting with his leg spread open.

Dont understand why boys need to spead their legs when they are sitting.Disgusting.His legs touched mine.I moved but my ankle chain got stuck with his jeans.Ughh,disgusing.I opened my eyes.I reached down to get my ankle chain free.He was not looking here.Good.I dont want him to see.

I pulled the chain,but it was so stubborn.It just kept stucking with his jeans.He too leaned down.He got my chain free easily.

"Thanks",I said to him.

He looked at me,these time I also looked back but quickly tore my eyes from his.Now my sleep has disappeared.I dont want to read now.