Chapter 25

Fair Warning: Sexual Content Ahead.

**************************************************

It felt as if my heart was either going to burst from joy or break into a million pieces at his declaration. 

"You don't have to say anything back, I just had to tell you." He murmurs and pulls me back to him, locking his lips with mine.

I knew that I had Chris in the perfect spot, he was vulnerable, physically and emotionally. All I would have to do is get him on his back and I would be through with all of this. With that thought, I began to push him towards the mattress and he didn't hesitate to slowly lie down. Our mouths separated and I stared down at him as his hands slid up my thighs. I released a shaky breath as we silently watched each other and I knew then, that there was no way I could ever hurt him. I whipped off my shirt and threw it to the floor and then yanked out the wooden stake, tossing it aside as well.

He rose an eyebrow asking, "What's that thing for?"

"In case I ran into Danielle." I say in only a half lie.

He shook his head and chuckled, "Of course you would do something like that."

I placed my hand over his chest, feeling for his faintly beating heart. I found that it almost felt like a normal human's pulse, so that must mean that his heart is pounding.

I smirked slightly over it and moved down to his level to whisper in his ear, "For the record, I do have to say something back, because I love you too."

He was left speechless because before he had the chance to reply, I ground my hips into his. I found that Chris's erection was pressed up against his jeans, telling me that he wanted this just as much as I did. He inhaled sharply and his body rose up to respond to my own. His hands glided up my ribs and wasted no time unclasping my bra.

Soon we were shed of our attire and Chris took the lead. He flipped me over onto my back and his long lean figure hovered over me. In that moment, he truly looked like a predator and I was more than willing to be his prey. He kissed me deeply as he pushed into me, smothering my moan into the sound of a whine.

"Oh fuck." He groaned as he rocked his hips into me and all I could do was pant, as I focused on not falling apart right away.

Chris's thrusts gradually quickened and my cries became louder along the way. I grasped my fingers into his shoulder blades, digging in slightly. He let out a small growl at the sensation and drove into me harder.

"Chris, please..." I begged as my legs wrapped around his waist to bring him closer to me while his palms cupped my breasts, his slightly rough thumbs caressing my nipples.

He bit another bruise into my neck as he relentlessly drove into me and his voice came out in a rasp when he asked, "What is it baby?"

"I'm so close, I need to cum." I pleaded as my walls tightened around his cock at the idea.

He hissed at the feeling, causing his body to shiver slightly. He nodded frantically in agreement and to my astonishment, he picked me up until I was in his lap and then he was lifting me on and off his shaft. I let out a sigh of delight as he continued to make me ride him. My body began to tremble slightly and I gained a nearly vicelike grip on his cock.

"Oh my god." I moaned out and that finally drove us both over the edge.

"Ashlyn." Chris groaned as his hips rutted up into me, causing him spill out.

We both sat still for a moment, just trying to catch our breathes before Chris gently lowered me back to the bed. I gazed up at Chris as I came down from the afterglow and I knew what I had to do then. There was no way in hell that I was going to hurt the one I love, so I knew that I had to find a way to convince him to leave. He needed to get out of Scranton, simply for the sake of his wellbeing and his family's.   

I waited until he laid down next to me before I said anything. A part of me just wanted to keep my mouth shut, he just appeared so blissed out and I didn't want to ruin that, but I knew that I didn't have much of a choice. I reached my hand up to brush his hair out of his eyes as he wrapped an arm around me, pulling my bare body against his. All my nerve endings were still hypersensitive, so it took me a second to refocus and get my words together again.  

"Chris, I need you to do something for me."

He pressed a kiss to my forehead murmuring, "Whatever you need."

I couldn't help smiling at his behavior, but I had to sober up if I was going to convince him. "I need you to leave Scranton."

His happy expression dropped instantly, "What? Why?"

I cast my eyes up to the ceiling so I wouldn't have to meet his honey brown one's. It took me a minute to find the strength to tell him what Danielle had wanted me to do, but I made sure to keep out the fact that I had nearly considered going through with her demand. 

Horror and rage filled his eyes as he sat up uttering, "She can't do this to me anymore."  

"Chris..." I begin and reach out for him. 

His head snapped in my direction, "What Ashlyn? Do you want someone like her calling the shots for the rest of your life? She will never show you any kindness, she will never help you. Trust me, I've known this personally for years."

"Then what do we do, Chris? I don't want our families to suffer because of this. I don't want to lose you." I beg clasping his hands, willing him to understand my reasoning. 

"We fight, tonight."