51

Kyungsoo had one of those feelings wash over him like we was being watched. He whined and looked over his shoulder to his friends talking in the dinning room. Closing the curtains of the living room window he joined them.

"This is crazy," Baek groaned. "I'm gonna write a strongly worded letter."

"Yeah, I already emailed Instagram. Hopefully they see this my way and take down the post." Chanyeol sighed, I joined him and stood by his side as he leaned against the counter.

"Well there's literally no point in doing that, so many people have already reposted it all over the place." Suho stated scrolling through his phone.

"What I want to know is who took the photo and why the hell they thought it was okay." Minseok snapped, because honestly this put everyone on edge. If the person is not afraid to take a picture of us kissing, they wouldn't be a afraid to take pictures of us anywhere doing anything. They've probably seen some shit too.

"I'm not happy." Tao groaned.

"Nobody is." Yixing rolled his eyes. He obviously didn't mean to come off rude, but even the nicest people reach a point where they don't give a shit anymore. Though I don't think  he's reached that just yet, this stress is getting him close.

"I'm worried they might actually have seen more than the picture let's on." Kyungsoo frown. Chanyeol's eyes widened as he looked to me. It didn't take long for the others to catch on.

"You think they saw us...?" Chanyeol's words faded away as he Bagan to think about God knows what. I was so scared that our private intimacy had been stalked. My hands actually shook.

"I'm messaging the account with the original post. I'm not having this." Suho grunted heading over to the couch with a few friends by his side, wanting to be in on the conversation. I just whined into Chanyeol's chest as he attempted to comfort me.

People are so weird and mean!