41

Kyungsoo was confused, he looked down at the text from his new friend Baekhyun. The words were obvious, and the message was clear. But why?

'You home? Stay there, I have a surprise on it's way!'

Kyungsoo ignored it until he heard as knock on his door. With a brow raised, he opened it to find his dearest idol, Park Chanyeol.

He stood looking down at the shocked boy with freshly dyed hair and a smirk. He let kyungsoo gawk for a moment or two than pushed his way inside, cornering the poor boy agenst the wall. Three feet from the wall, kyungsoo was stuck between him and the hard surface.

"Wh- uh." The boy was dumbfounded. "Hi?"

"For just under a mounth now, our friends have known each other and yet we were never able to meet." The tall handsome man stated.

"Well-" The boy studdered before he was interrupted my a hand over his mouth. He was shushed by the husky voice belonging to the man before him.

"No time for talking." He was amused by the cherry red cheeks of kyungsoo. "We have so much to do."

"Hm?" Kyungsoo hummed into his hand, trying super hard not to drool all over it.

"Yeah," Chanyeol pulled his hand away and placed it on the wall next to him beside his head. "Like, dinner and a movie. Walk in the park. All that romantic stuff you see in movies."

"Huh?" Kyungsoo couldn't help but jump as his breath hitched at his words. "Romantic?"

"Do kyungsoo, will you go out with me?"

"I'm dreaming arnt I?" Kyungsoo leaned back against the door. "This is a dream or a prank."

"Nither." Chanyeol shook his head with a chuckle.

"That's exactly what you would say if it was one of them." The short one defened. "And if I'm dreaming that means I'll wake up soon, and you'll be to busy to care less about my existence."

"Kyungsoo." Chanyeol pouted. Though before he could say more kyungsoo went on.

"And if I'm gonna wake up soon, I want to do something." He said with confidence.

"And that is?" With one swift movement kyungsoo's body was pressed against Chanyeol's, his fingers snaking through his styled hair, lips hooked with each other.

They didn't move, didn't pull away. Chanyeol examined kyungsoo's closed eyes with his wide ones. His hands, unsure, held kyungsoo's waist to nervous and taken back to put any real pressure on them.

As kyungsoo pulled away, the adrenaline died and it hit him. His breath hitched and wavered.

"N-not a dream..." Stepped back in fear of, well, anything.

But he got just what he was hoping for. Hands on his hips, lips on lips. This kiss was nothing like the last. Their lips moved, sucking and tugging. Hungry and passionate.

Kyungsoo, feeling overwhelmed, wabbled back causing a glorious thing. He was pressed between Chanyeol and a wall. Directly pressed between. Chanyeol tugged on his hips every now and then, pulling them together tightly, then relaxing.

It was, what's the word, holy shit. Just, holy shit.