Prologue

This story will be in Third person P.O.V and this chapter is dedicated to IceColdPrince for helping write it. So thanks, love !

~•~•~•~•

Louis shielded his daughter; Aven from her angered mother.

"Louis ! you're a piece of shit! and so is she !" Kaiden pointed to Aven. Louis' eyes depend with anger as his ex stormed out of the flat , slamming the door shut. It was then, he could hear the faint sobs coming from the small frame in his arms.

"Shh" Louis soothed. "It's okay, she didn't mean it...." Lou placed his hand on Aven's head and rubbed his thumb against her soft Blonde hair. He lifted her chin with his free hand and staired into her bright blue eyes.

"I love you, my sweet girl....don't forget that." Louis said smiling, letting his daughter wrap her tiny arms around his waist and bury her head in his stomach.

"I love you, daddy." Aven sniffles. Louis' heart clenches as he stares down at his daughter. He leans down and pulls the three year old up into his arms. " Nap time love." He carries the toddler to their room and then lays her down in her crib. He kisses the top of her head and watches as his baby girl falls asleep.

Louis knew things would get better, he just didn't know when.

It's short I know. I'm sorrrry !! I will update soon if you guys like it ?