Advice (Not Canon)

This was an rp thing in collaboration with VampireGypsy. Seriously go check her out, her work is fantabulous. That may not be a word, but I don't care! But if you're reading this VampireGypsy, I want to thank you for helping me. Oh and if your wondering about how My version of the Creeper got here, just think it as a shift, portals, and don't think about it too much.

JH:

 The Creeper flies around the sky for a bit, and then lands on a branch near a farm. The farm being home to the supposed, " Love expert."

VG:

Paloma was playing with Juliet on a picnic blanket in the front lawn, the infant outstretched her wings as she played peekaboo with her mother.

JH:

 As interesting as the smell of the young infant was to him; the woman and her Creepling weren't the person he was looking for.

Creeper: Now where are you?

VG:

" Who are you looking for? Joaquin and Dani are in the barn if you need them... something about sword fighting was what they mentioned..."

Blanca, Paloma's childhood friend, inquires.

JH:

The Creeper looks down from his position to see a female human below him, who was surprisingly talking causally to him.

Creeper: I'm looking fer ' The love expert'.

VG:

Blanca yawned as she rested like a lizard. " I wouldn't call Dani a love expert, more like someone who has nothing better to do!"

She lets out a small laugh at this, before resting her eyes.

JH:

The Creeper puts two and two together, then flies off to the barn. He lands near an open window, to peer in to two humans.*

Creeper thinking to himself: Which one is Dan I?

VG:

"How dare you strike a defenseless young lady when unarmed!!!" I hiss, whacking Joaquins arm "Well, you're no lady! More like a barbaric woman!" He replies "How rude!"

JH:

*The Creeper watches in amusement at Dani's banter. Now waiting for the perfect moment to strike*

VG:

"You know what! I'm leaving..." Joaquin hisses, climbing down a ladder and walking out of the barn.

JH:

*To himself.*The Creeper: Perfect.

VG:

I yawn and recline on a hay pile, typing facts about my books.

JH:

*The Creeper wasted no time crawling into the barn, to loom near the female.

VG:

"What's shakin' bacon?" I smirk while still typing.