Zannie and Hazza

(Zannie's POV)

    I stand there playing with my hair as I pace back and forth in his bedroom. He had albums and cd's hanging along the walls, while pictures of his mom and I lay on his bedside table. He had the perfectly cushioned bed , and yet I felt more comfortable standing. I played with my brown curly hair, and wished time would just pass by." Where is he?" I say to myself as I look at the clock. I feel as if the floor may cave in from all the walking I've been doing on it.

    I finally sit down on his bed and grab the closest picture next to me. It's of him and his mom. I compare faces and admire his beautiful green eyes. I set the photo down and lay my head on his soft pillow. As I'm about to actually fall asleep , I am rudely awakened by a very handsome figure. "I'm sorry babe. Did I wake you?"I look into those sweet eyes and smile" No, it's fine! I was just waiting for you and was kinda dozing." He sat there staring into my eyes before he reached to play with my hair." You know, I you're just beautiful!" I blush. I mean, what do I say to that? "T-t-thanks!" I stutter. I seriously mentally face palm as I realize just how unsmooth that truly was."Yup!" I think"That was as smooth as sandpaper." He laughs at my embarrasment.

    When I truly get a look at him, I realize he's wearing the hat I hate. I give him a sarcastic look. "What?" He asks."What have I done?" I shrug my shoulders and play it off as if I were actually mad. I turn over on the bed and he grabs me."Haha! What are you doing?!" I laugh. He tackles and tickles me. Making my hear beat out of my chest. "Tell me whats wrong or you'll pay!" He laughs. When he finally stops in order to give me  chance to actually answer him I look at him giving him the most evil and amusing look ever." First!" I say." Get off me you goof!" I push him off and hit him with a pillow. "Fine! Fine." He flops over and lays down on  his back. I take my chance and jump on him. I open my mouth as if to act like I was actually gonna tell him what was wrong. I swipe off his hat and make a run for it. " Oh no you don't!" He screams. " Catch me if you can sucker!!" I open the door and run down the hallway. I can hear him grab the door as  he chases after me. " You know you can't beat me right?" I turn around for like two seconds just to stick out my tongue and blow spit flying his way.

   As I turn around I slip on the carpet and am about to fall to the floor ,magic hands catch me. "You saved me!" I said out of breath.

   As if to lean in for  a kiss, Harry is two centimeters from my face. As I get ready for that magic kiss only to be believed in fairtales , Harry leans in close to the side of my face and whispers "I want my hat back."