The Makeup Artist

Start from the beginning

He smiled at you. All his life people found him weird and looked at him funny for being half korean, but there you were, admiring him for who he was. "What are you? Half Korean, half english, half Italian?" He asked, making you chuckle. "I mean, I've known a bit of korean just because I've always been obsessed with Korean culture and talent. I learned more before coming here. Elio speaks french and Italian so he taught me how to speak it to communicate with me for when he's talking shit about someone."

Hansol started laughing a bit, shaking his head. "How professional yet unprofessional of you. But hey, not everyone will like you and you can't like everyone right?" He asked making you nod. "Right." Kimi put down her things as you started applying jihoons makeup, running to the bathroom. "Is she okay?" Seungcheol asked.

"I'm not sure. Elio, can you check on her?" You asked, making him nod. Vernon smiled at you, making you smile back. "What?" you asked, making him shrug. "Nothing." He said, making you role your eyes with a huff. You finish applying the foundation and setting it. You start filling in Jihoon's eyebrows lightly, making sure to be careful.

"She's going home." Elio said, coming back. "What? Why?" You asked, looking up at him. "Shes throwing up, she called a cab and went home." she shared, making you groan. "Nervousness." you muttered under your breath. "Vern, can you hold on for a second?" You asked making him nod.

You started doing Jihoons eyes, finishing the part where his eyes need to be closed. You carefully shake him awake, his eyes fluttering open as he yawned. "Wakey wakey." you smiled, making him smile back. "Look up please." He did what was told and looked up to put a bit of eyeshadow under his waterline.

You soon finish and smile at him. "You can sleep now if you want." You tell him. "It's okay, y/n. Thank you." He smiled, pulling out his phone and going on it. "No problem." You smiled, turning over to Vernon. "My turn." He smiled, making you nod. "After you're done cheolie can you do jihoons hair please? Just straighten it a bit to tame it."

Jihoon looked at you, impressed how you took control when something goes wrong, and saw how well you and elio worked together. "Sure thing gorgeous." Elio said, making you giggle. "Shut up and do it." you instructed, making him nod and turn on the flat iron.

"You guys work really well together. How long have you guys been dating for?" Jihoon asked, making you and Elio burst out into laughter. "No, we're not together, I am totally, 100% single." He said, looking at Seungcheol, causing him to chuckle "That so?" he teased, winking at Elio.

Jihoon rolled his eyes, making you chuckle. "Jealous?" you asked, making him scoff. "Hardly." He said, making you raise your hands in defence. "Sorry, sorry." You said, grabbing eye shadow for Vernon. "What about you? Are you single?" Vernon asked, making your heart skip a beat. "What are you trying to imply?" You asked, making him blush and look down.

"I-It's just a question." He said trying to hide his smile. "Yes, I am single. I've been single for a long time." you said making him curious. "What happened with you and your last boy friend?" he asked, making you smile sadly. You started working on his eyeshadow and sighed. "We broke up a year before I came here. I told him i wanted to come here for school and he didn't take it well. We fought, made up, continued to date... but then he got more distant, only asked for sex when I didn't want to do that. I was only 14 I didn't want to do anything like that yet. On my 15th birthday he didn't show up, and a day later I found out he was with another girl. He cheated on me because he was bored with me and only continued to stay with me because he wanted sex from me. So, yeah."

He opened his eyes and looked at you sadly. "You say that so casually." he said making you smile. "I'm used to getting used and thrown out." You said, finishing his eyeshadow and starting to brush out his eyebrows. "Well, he's an idiot for letting you go. All the guys who tried to take advantage of you are idiots." You blushed "Thanks, Vernon."

"You don't need to thank me when it's the truth." His words made you smile. "There's the smile." Vernon smiled at you, making your heart skip a beat. You were starting to fall for his gummy smile. You blushed as you started to fill in his beautiful eyebrows. "I like your smile." You blurred, making him smile more. "Really?" He asked, making you nod. "Yeah, it's cute."

Vernon started blushing more, his face starting to heat up. He liked it when you complimented him. He always got compliments but with you it felt different for some reason. "Thanks." He smiled, making you chuckle when you saw his red face. You started working on Vernon's hair, parting it on the side and wetting it to blow dry.

You started styling his hair, quickly finishing after 20 minutes. You put hairspray in his hair to hold it and smile, satisfied with the outcome. "Done." You smiled, moving out of the way so he can look in the big mirror in front of him. He smiled while looking and his reflection, smiling up at you. "I love it." He said, making you smile in response. "Good. Now get going." You said, turning the chair to the side so he can get out. "Thanks y/n."

"You're welcome." You smiled as he stood up. "Come back if you need any touch ups okay?" you said, making him nod. "I will." Seungcheol stood up along with Jihoon. They thanked us and left, going on set ready to shoot.

Elio looked at you with the biggest grin on his face. "What?" you asked, causing him to smile more. "What Elio?" You asked, making him giggle. "He's into youuuu." He sang, making me blush. "No he's not." You said, making him smirk. "He is, trust me. He's interested in you."

"What about you? Coups literally winked at you." You commented, making him blush. "He's not interested, it's his job to make people swoon." He said, cleaning up his station. "Whatever you say." You chuckled, cleaning up your station as well. "We have to give kimi all her shit back for fuck sakes."

"I know, it's a pain already. Now we have to carry her shit." Elio groaned. "Do you think we'll get the job?" You asked hopefully. "Kimi probably ruined it for us." He said, making you groan in frustration. "It was still a cool experience nonetheless." he shrugged, starting to clean off his brushes.

You hoped Kimi didn't ruin this for you. Sure you could get other jobs and there might be another chance in the future, but fuck you didn't want to say goodbye to Vernon yet. You didn't want the story between you two to end yet.

A total of 5 hours have passed and you guys were thinking about what to do for their classroom scene with aliee. "I'm going to look at the set to get an idea, i'll be back." Elio said, grabbing his phone and opening the door to leave "Hey Vernon." Elio said as he opened the door, Vernon smiled politely as he walked in, shutting the door behind him.

"Hey, need a touch up?" you asked, walking over to him and looking at his makeup. "No actually, I have some good news for you." He smiled as you look at him confused. "What do you mean?" you asked, making him walk closer to you. "I talked to management, along with Seungcheol and we want to hire you and Elio as our makeup artists."

Your mouth dropped in disbelief "Seriously?!" you asked with a big smile plastered on your face. He nodded with a smile. You wrapped your arms around him, squeezing him tight "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" You thanked him a bunch of times, making him chuckle and hug you back. You realized what you were doing and pulled away a bit, Vernon's arms still wrapped around you.

"I know we just met but i was wondering if you'd maybe want to go out with me tonight? If you don't it's totally fine, i just wanted to ask." He said nervously, causing you to smile cheekily. "Sure, Vernon. I would love to." He smiled and pulled away, holding out his hand to shake yours. "Sup, I'm Hansol." he said, making you chuckle and shake his hand.

"I'm y/n"

-
-
-
PART TWO????
VOTE COMMENT SHARE

---PART TWO????VOTE COMMENT SHARE