The Makeup Artist

Start from the beginning

"Beautiful." elio murmured. You looked at his pictures in silence, admiring the beautiful boy on the screen. "I'm sitting beside kimi." Elio smiled as he put his phone back in his pocket. "No! I'm sitting beside her." You said as he started walking away, jumping on his back. "He's mine!"

"No he's mine!"

The three of you make it to set at 6am, introducing yourselves to the production team and seventeen's management. Kimi set up in the middle as you and Elio set up on each side of her, opening your makeup box and getting out some hair spray, spray bottle full of water, brushes and combs and a hair dryer.

You put on your apron and put some combs in the little pocket at the bottom of the apron. "Y/n," Elio whined at you, making you turn your head. "Can you tie this please?" he asked with a pout making you chuckle. You walked over to him, your brown ankle boots clicking against the floor. "You look nice." He smiled as he turned around for you to tie it. "Thanks" you smiled, blushing.

"You guys ready to do this?" Elio asked after you finished tiring his apron. You nodded with a smile. "I'm excited." you said "I feel like i'm going to throw up. Vernon is my bias, of course i'm stuck with him." Kimi said as she held her stomach. "Relax, you got this." You assured her, making her confident. "You're right, you're right! I got this."

You guys start talking more and get more information about the set to get a vision. Kimi started walking around nervously "I got this, I got this." She mumbled under her breath. The door opened and you were met with three beautiful men. "I don't got this."

"Hello." Elio smiled, starting to talk in korean to the three men. "I'm Elio, the cute nervous girl is kimi and the dumb one in the yellow is y/n." Your mouth hung opened and hit him. "Dumbass." you chuckled, making him smile. You turned to the boys and saw how exhausted they looked and how beautiful they were without makeup.

You and Vernon made eye contact, when he looked at you he started waking up. You smiled at each other, getting lost in each other's eyes. You realized you were staring and cleared your throat. "Okay so, Seungcheol you're with Elio, Jihoon you're with me and Vernon you're with Kimi."

You lead jihoon to your chair and he sat down. You started pinning his hair out of his face and saw he was starting to fall asleep, fighting to keep his eyes open. "You can sleep jihoon, i'll wake you up when i need your eyes open okay?" you said, making him smile a bit. "Thank you." in a matter of seconds, little jihoon drifted to sleep, making you shake your head with a smile.

"Ahh, so cute." you chuckled. Seungcheol looked over and started to laugh, making Vernon laugh as well. "You guys look tired. Do you want coffee? Water?" Elio asked, making them shake their head. "I'm fine, thank you." Seungcheol smiled, making Elio blush a bit.

Kimi hasn't said a word, her skin looked like it was getting paler. "You okay?" You asked making her nod. "Y/n," Elio called, you walked over to him and asked what was up. "What's up with her?" he asked in Italian making you shrug. "Not sure, kinda pissing me off though." You responded, making Vernon's eyes go wide.

"You know what he's saying?" He asked, taking you a back. "You can speak english?" You responded making Kimi scoff. "Do you have a problem?" Elio asked, finally speaking up. "She's not a fan, she didn't know. You don't need to scoff at her when all she does is help you."

"Cool it, it's fine." You said to Elio, making him nod. "I didn't know you spoke english." You said, grabbing foundation and mixing them to match jihoons skin tone. "Yeah, my mom's from Florida but i was born in New York." He shared, making you nod. "I didn't know you were half and half, that's really cool." you smiled, making him confused. "You're not weirded out by it?" He asked, making you shake your head. "Nothings wrong with it, why would it be weird?"