Chapter 6

-Next Morning

JASMIN P.O.V

I woke up early enough to take a shower and fix Tru breakfast, i just threw on another pair of his sweat pants and my purple Nike sports bra. I decided to cook eggs, bacon, sausage, and buttermilk pancakes. When i was finally done cooking breakfast i ran up stairs and jumped on Tru in the bed straddling him. 

"Babe wake up, wake up I made breakfast" i said bouncing up and down on him.

"Jaz chill out B its to early for all dat" he said grabbing both sides of my waist so that i would stop bouncing on him.

"But bae i made you Breakfast and plus its almost noon. Wake your ass up" i said pushing his chest and going back downstairs. he finally joined me down stairs with just sweatpants on. them tattos tho.

"Damn girl quit starrin" he said sittin next to me and eating his food with me.

"so Um Tru you never told me your real name" I said as he was helping me with the dishes.

"Trevon" he said bluntly

" Aww imma start calling you that and only i can since im bae" i said looking up at him while handing him one of the dishes to dry.

"Okae and since im bae imma start calling you... the same thing i always do" Trevon said

"So what we wearing to the club tonight" I asked

"Shid ion no" Trevon said

"Aye we should match tho because we both got black cargo pants"

"Matching is so corny, but what shirt" Trevan said

"Uhh... I can wear my blue fitted crop top shirt and you can wear some type of blue shirt then our all blue Jordan 11's that we have" I said explaining our whole outfit.

"Aye that would be dope tho huh" Trevon said

"Yea well duh i came up with it" I said

"Well yea lets go to the mall today" Trevon said drying his hands

"oww The mall... Turn Up, Lets go get ready".

Trevon got in the shower while i started getting ready since i already took a shower. I put on my Fitted long tan skirt that touched the ground.(and Made my butt look bigger) my peach colored short sleeve crop top, my tan sandles, and my cross body brown purse. For my hair i brushed the sides back leaving the rest down and put my peach colored bandana on as a headband. Trevon was still in the shower by the time i was done so i ran downstairs and got the keys to his drop top shidd we bout to be whippin in the today and im driving we gon be in the car like august alsina and the girl On his Video Ghetto looking just like that.. Trevon came jogging down the stairs it looks like he jight have just gotten his Tapper lined up and he had his lil curly afro still wet. He had on a black polo shirt with a red horse. some True religion jeans, and his space jam 11's on. H e was looking fresh.

"Oww you should wear your beanie to complete you outfit" i said running upstairs to get his beanie. It was a black polo beanie with a red horse and red and black ball on top. I grabbed the beanie and my phone off the charger almost forgetting it. I ran back down staris and saw Trevon sitting on the couch with his phone.
Here put it on " I said tossing the Beanie to him.

"Dang okae you ready to go" Trevon said as he put his beanie on. ayye his outfit is now complete.

"Yes and i already called driving so give me the keys back"  I said as me and Trevon was walking out the house. he must of got the keys off the table when i went upstairs.