Chapter 1

Jasmin P.O.V

"I be feeling like the man when I walk through

Ain’t stunting what you saying when I walk through

I got all these hoes staring when I walk through

I done made a few bands when I walk through

Watch me, watch me, hey, watch me walk through

I done made a few bands when I walk through"

I woke up to My Phone vibrating playing "Walk Thru" on my night stand next to my bed signaling that it was time for me to wake up for my first day of school. Me and my brother moved because he got in too deep with business in Chicago so he moved up to Atlanta, Georgia, He could do that because he already owned 95% of Atlanta's Drug Trade but today we started a new school, Lanta High. I wasn't too thrilled to be starting a new school because I knew no one here.But it wasn't so badd for my brother because he's been down to Georgia lots of times.

 Before I go any further, let me Introduce my self. Im Jasmin Moore my brother calls me Jazzy and some of my close friends, Im 17 and I have big dreams of one day becoming a fashion designer but that awaits until school is over. Relationships? yea I have'nt been in one of those for a while but thats a story for another time. I'm Caramel complexion but you can still tell I'm Black, I have natural wavy hair that stops mid back when straightened. I'm 5'4 not short, Fun-size. my body is a A1 and I even have the butt to prove it. I have hazel-brown eyes and a deep dimple that i love so much.

I get out of bed, Grab a body towel from the shelf next to my bathroom.I Get into the shower,turn the water on letting the stingy hot water pour on my body as I get use to it. I wash up ,  get out the shower and lotion my body and do my normal hygiene thing. Walking in my closet I decide to go with My light purple hoodie that says "THUG LIFE" in grey on the front, light washed ripped skinny jeans and my purple and grey Retro 7's for the day. Nothing too fancy or whatever.

I walk back to my bathroom seeing that the steam on the mirror is finally gone and I look at the frizzy mess on my head. I decide to part it down the middle and flat iron it letting it flow past my chest, I grab my Purple and grey Beanie that also says "THUG LIFE" and decide that my outfit is now complete. I look at the time on my phone that says 7:45 which means I should be heading out. I grab my pink Adidas backpack. Making sure to grab my phone off the charger and I head downstairs. My brother Jaylin was already at the table eating a bowl of Frosted Flakes while texting he didn't even notice me. "wassup big head" I said to him getting a banana, I didn't have time to eat that much.

"Oh wassup,Didn't even hear you come in here" He said not once looking up at me

"Yea i know you didn't but I'm bout to head out i gotta pick my schedule up from the office" I said

"Yea me too i guess I betta be heading out to" Jaylin said while putting his bowl in the sink and walking over and grabbing his back pack. 

And with that we headed out the house making sure to lock everything up. We didnt have to wait at any bus stop because my brother had bought me my own customized pink painted May Bach and he had a all white 4 door escalade truck, we made sure we stayed fresh. We both had silver spinners on our cars that our uncle had put on them making them stand out more. My brother got me anything i wanted and needed but still made sure i wasnt a Spoiled brat. We have a 3 story house, 2 car garage, and 6 bedrooms 4 bathrooms. Yeah i kno thats alot of space for two people.