A Life Changing Experience - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 .

Callie’s pov.

“Holy shit! You’re Harry Styles! Ohmigosh! This is fucki-“I practically shouted before Harry covered my mouth. Trust me to go and say something rude & stupid like that in front of a famous person, especially the famous person being Harry Styles!! I had practiced my greeting with him like a thousand times! Maybe even more. You couldn’t blame me though, it was Harry Styles and I’m like in love with him. If I was Ash, I would be cool calm and collected and I wouldn’t have freaked out like some psycho. But no, I Callie Armfield had to go and be a psycho and now… Harry… is... laughing at me… great. I’m a douche bag.

“Now, if I remove my hand, will you promise not to finish that sentence? A girl, as good looking as you shouldn’t know those words.” He stated, looking right into my eyes.

Oh my God. I think I’m dead, I think what happened was, I fell asleep on the plane, we took off and then crashed and now I’m dreaming or dead and Harry is my angel. Or he could actually be here. Right in front of me. Hand to my mouth. Talking to me. Smiling and looking into my eyes.

I nodded and he removed his hand. I pinched myself. Hard. Shit. I’m not dreaming and I’m not dead. Oh my God. I’ve actually met Harry Styles! I shook off the shocked and weird me and acted professional.

Held out my hand and said with a smile, “Hi, I’m Callie Armfield and I’m a total, complete douche bag. It’s nice to finally meet you.”

He grabbed my hand and shook it. Oh my God, he’s shaking my hand. I’m going to die. Then he said “You don’t come across as a douche bag, actually, you come across as a girl who fancy’s a boy band called One Direction, am I right?” Indicating at my jumper: http://insidedirection.spreadshirt.com/nicknames-04-w-A10140849/customize/color/4

“Ding ding ding. One point to Harry Styles.” I said with a smirk.

God, his eyes are so amazing. They look so much better in person than when you’re looking at them on a computer screen. Everything about him is so perfect, the way his curls sit, the way he smiles, the way he can be so serious but so cute and adorable at the same time. He’s just so adorable. That was why I loved him so much. I know I was smiling like an idiot, I could feel it, because it was hurting. Then he turned and bent over the seat in front, I’m guessing to talk to the guy in front because he was whispering something, Harry sat down and a boy popped up. Oh my God. Liam Payne. Right in front of me. LIAM, FUCKING, PAYNE. Like the one you follow on twitter and hope and dream he’ll follow you back. That Liam Payne, like Daddy Direction. Could this day get any better? I was about to introduce myself but Harry placed his hand on my mouth again and said “Bit of a pot mouth, this one.”

Liam started laughing. What the hell!? It hasn’t even been 15 minutes and 2 members of One Direction have laughed at me! This is so embarrassing.

“What’s so funny?” Said another boy and up popped Zayn Malik. I’m going to faint. I feel light headed and dizzy, I closed my eyes and leaned back in my seat.

“I think, what’s happened here Zaynie boy, is Harry here, has met this girl here that takes a fancy in our band and from there has introduced her to Liam but not to either of us. I think he fancies her and that’s why he hasn’t introduced us, but, may I say, she is very attractive and I don’t blame him for keeping her to himself. Ow!” I opened my eyes and faced Louis Tomlinson. Had he just called me attractive? Cool!

“Oh my God, this is a dream come true. Ash would be so excited. I’ve met you all in less than 20 minutes! Wait, where’s Nialler?” They all looked at me like I was some weirdo before Daddy Direction got up to go find him, only to be returned to his seat by the flight attendant.

“Where do you suppose he could be?” Lou asked wearing an adorable look of concern on his face.

“Maybe he got stuck in the food court again.” Said Harry.

“But, remember? Paul said-“Zayn said before he stopped mid-sentence, looking behind us with a look of concern and worry.

“Shit, guys. Do you have any water?” Someone with an Irish accent asked from behind. Niall. I turned and got the life scared out of me. This wasn’t the exact way I wanted to meet Niall for the first time in my life. Niall walked down the aisle carrying an unconscious Ash in his arms.