Chapter 7

Chapter 7

KAYLA'S POV

I opened my eyes and saw Andy fast asleep. I screamed and fell off the bed, making Andy wake up.

"Kayla, are you okay?" He asked, looking over the bed at me. I saw he was only in his boxers and I started to freak out even more, making it hard to breathe. Tears came to my eyes as I placed my hand on my chest and Andy got worried. He hopped off the bed and got next to me, holidng me in his arms.

"Kaya! What's wrong?" He asked, stroking my hair, trying to calm me down. I couldn't form words, tears rolling down my face. Andy just held me and continued trying to calm me down.

"W-What happeed last night?" I asked as my breathing returned to normal.

"You fell asleep during the movie and I didn't want to wake you so I carried you up here. Then I went to sleep."

"I-I don't remember anything, are you sure that's all that happened?"

"Yes Kayla! What did you think happened?" He asked. My eyes wandered up and down his bare chest. He looked down and sighed. "Oh, you think...no! Does it bother you that I only sleep in my boxers?"

"No, it's fine. It just freaked me out." I said, running my hand through my tangled hair.

"Alright, need me to take you home?"

"Yeah."

"Kay, make sure you have everything and I'll get dressed." He said, kissing my lips.

"Kay." I said, standing up. I went downstairs and located my clutch bag and my shoes. I put my shoes on just as Andy came down in sweats and a muscle shirt. We got into the car and he drove me home, holding onto my hand the whole way.

"I hope I didn't freak you out too much." He said as we walked up to the door.

"It's fine, I'm over it." I said with a smile.

"Well good, cause I would've hate to have scared you off." He smiled, pushing my hair behind my ear.

"I love you Andy."

"I love you too." He said, kissing my lips.

************************************************************************************************

Listening to Face Down~ The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER