Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Andy's POV

I woke up to someone kissing my neck. I opened my eyes to see Kayla had climbed on top of me and I was biting my neck.

"K-Kay-la, what?" I stammered, pushing her away.

"I-I w-want to ha-have sex Andy." She slurred, kissing me. I could smell and taste the alcohol on her breath. She's drunk.

"Kayla, get off of me. Don't forget about your promise." I said, pushing her off of me.

"Th-that was for my p-parents. Fuck them. Fuck that promise. I just wa-want you." She said, trying to crawl back on top of me. 

"Kayla no."

"Do-don't you love me Andy?" She started crying. Oh great. "I lo-love you and that's w-why I want to have sex with you. I want to pro-prove my lov-love."

"Kayla, just go to sleep." I said, getting out of the bed.

"Andy!" She sobbed, reaching out for me. I stood just out of her reach. 

"We can have this conversation when you're sober. You've had a bad day, go to sleep." She kept crawling towards me and I grabbed her before she fell off the bed. I sat down on the bed and held her so she couldn't move. She kept drunkenly sobbing as I held her. I stroked her hair, hoping she would pass out soon so I could get back to sleep. 

I sat for about five minutes until she dozed off to sleep. I slowly slid her off of my lap and stood up. I grabbed a pillow and blanket, deciding it'd be a good idea if I slept downstairs tonight. I walked downstairs and curled up on the couch, quickly falling back asleep.

Kayla's POV

I woke up with a major headache.

"Oh god." I groaned as the bathroom door opened.

"Look who's awake." Andy smiled, walking out with no shirt and wearing jeans.

"My head hurts."

"There's medicine on your bedside table." He said as he searched through his closet for a shirt. I looked to my right to see a couple pills and a glass of water. I swallowed the pills and turned back to see Andy dressed. "I'm still in my clothes from last night. What happened?" I asked, noticing I was still in my dress.

"You had a little bit too much to drink after dinner and woke me up, wanting to have sex."

"I did?" I asked.

"Yeah." He chuckled. "I held you until you went to sleep and then I slept on the couch."

"I'm sorry." I said, hanging my head.

"It's okay. I just know how important all of that is to you and I didn't want you to be making a drunken mistake."

"Thank you Andy."

"You said you only made that promise for your parents and you didn't care anymore. I-Is that true?" He asked.

"No Andy. I'm sorry. I still want to wait."

"No problem." He smiled, walking over and hugging me. "I love you Kayla."

"I love you too Andy." I said, pulling apart and kissing him.

***********************************************************************************

I HAVE NO IDEAS (do not suggest them sleeping together btw)

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER