Friends

Random Pov

  From that day on Y/n and Yoongi were inseparable, they were known as the  crazy duo. If you seen Yoongi you better know that Y/n wasn’t far and vice versa. You may think this made the whole school avoid them, but that’s not true.

  Girls loved Yoongi, because he was loyal and cold. Yet he could be gentle and they especially loved Yoongi when Y/n was around, because she would make sure Yoongi was extremely kind. Even though they didn’t like her she was basically the only way they could get around Yoongi.

  Boys fell head over heels for Y/n, because she was so hard to get, she was kind and funny as long as you didn’t step on her toes. Though they usually couldn’t get within 10 ft of her, because of her personal bodyguard Yoongi.

As the year went on it was as if they were joined at the hip. “Hyung just admit it, you’ve finally fell in love with a girl.”Jungkook pestered Yoongi.

 “Y/n of all people, the principal's daughter.”Taehyung whispered the ending part, so only their table could hear.

   “Guess what he called her when he was drunk at the party last night.”Jin laughed. “He called her his princess.”Jin died of laughter while all of them joined in.

  “It’s not like that! She’s just another girl, they...they’re all the same.”With that he stood up and left. He needed to go and take a nap, so he decided to go out in the courtyard. It was a sunny day anyway.

 “Yoongi? Are you okay!?”Y/n asked. “Why are you crying?”She hugged him and at that moment he knew...he had fallen for her….