Are You There God? It's Me Kelly Singer

Dean had been back for 2 weeks. We went to the doctor to get an ultrasound of Abigail. Dean was so cute when he heard her heartbeat and saw her picture for the first time. He would sit and watch my favorite show with me: 'Dr. Sexy M.D.' (It was a slight addiction I had once I found out I was pregnant. And that Dr. Sexy was so hot).

One morning were all in the kitchen arguing about Castiel and who and what he was.

"Well, what else could have brought you back?" I asked.

"Look, all I know is I was not groped by an angel," Dean said.

"Okay, look, Dean," I said. "Why do you think this Castiel would lie to us about who he is?"

"Maybe he's some kind of demon. Demons lie," Dean said.

"Dean, I have told you. He is not a demon," I said.

Sam put in his opinion, "A demon who's immune to salt rounds and Devil's traps... and Ruby's knife?! Dean, Lilith is scared of that thing!"

Dean was eating cold pizza from the night before and I was eating pickles, frosting, and mustard. They all looked at me. "What?" I asked taking a bite from the pickle. "Don't judge me, Dean Winchester. I am carrying your child."

"I would never," Dean said putting his arm around my shoulders. Then turning back to the conversation at hand. "Don't you think that if angels were real, that some hunter somewhere would have seen one... at some point... ever?!" He said to Sam.

"Yeah. You just did, Dean," I said taking a bite of the pickle.

"I'm trying to come up with a theory here," Dean said. "Okay? Work with me."

"Dean, we have a theory," Sam said.

"Yeah, one with a little less fairy dust on it, please," Dean said. He was getting upset and he pulled away from me.

"Okay, look. I'm not saying we know for sure. I'm just saying that I think we-" Sam said getting cut off by Dean.

"Okay, okay. That's the point. We don't know for sure, so I'm not gonna believe that this thing is a freaking 'Angel of the Lord' because it says so!" Dean said.

"Or you could trust the word of the mother of your unborn daughter Abigail. Who got her name because she told the angel and the angel then told me," I said somewhat to myself as well as directing it to Dean.

"Are the three of you going to keep arguing religion, or do you want to come take a look at this?" Bobby said from the desk in the office

The guys looked at each other and made faces. I grabbed a slice of pizza covered in peanut butter. Everyone looked at me and gave me the weirdest looks "Really, sweetheart. That doesn't make you sick?" Bobby asked.

"Nope. It's actually really good," I answered.

"But there are anchovies on it," Bobby said.

"Whatever Abby wants, Abby gets. So, today is cold pizza with anchovies and peanut butter,"

"Whatever, sweetheart," Bobby said. "I got stacks of lore- biblical, pre-biblical. Some of it's in damn Cuneiform. It all says an angel can snatch a soul from the pit."

"What else?" Dean asked.

"What else, what?" Bobby asked.

"What else could do it?" Dean asked again.

"Airlift your ass out of the hot box? As far as I can tell, nothing," Bobby answered.

"Dean, this is good news," Sam said.