In My Time of Dying

After sitting in my car crying until my eyes hurt

After sitting in my car crying until my eyes hurt. I went back into the house and sat in Bobby's office. I was reading a book... more like staring at words on the page. I couldn't concentrate my mind was racing thinking about the Winchesters and if they were safe. I had dozed off for a few minutes, but by 6:30 AM I was sitting with a cup of coffee forcing myself to concentrate on my book when the phone rang. I answered it on the second ring.

"Hello!" I answered.

"Kelly, is that you?" Sam's voice came through the other end.

"Sam! You're okay! Thank God," I said with a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, I am. Is Bobby there?" He asked.

I didn't listen I wanted to know more. "Are Dean and your dad okay?"

"Kell, I need to talk to Bobby. Is he there?" "Sam said ignoring my question.

"Sam, I will have him call you in 5 minutes he's in the garage," I explained to Sam. "Now tell me if Dean and John are Okay."

"All right," Sam said taking a deep breath. "Dad's awake now talking and doing fine," Sam's voice wavered. "B-But Dean, he isn't doing to good, Kelly. He hasn't woken up yet. He looks like crap. I'm sorry to tell you this over the phone. Please get Bobby I need to talk to him."

"Oh Sam, I'm sorry I will get him," I said standing up.

"Thank you, Kelly," Sam said. He never called me that. That was always Dean's nickname for me. I didn't think anything of it I hung up the phone and ran outside to find Bobby.

"Bobby... Bobby...Bobby!!!" I yelled as I ran to one of the many sheds Bobby could be in.

He came out of the one that I was running toward

He came out of the one that I was running toward. He had a worried look on his face. He caught me in his arms. "Kelly, what's going on?!" He asked. "What's wrong?"

"Sam just called. He wants you to call him as soon as you can," I said through labored breaths.

I ran back to the house and went to my room. To grab my messenger bag. Bobby was downstairs on the phone with Sam. I had been in my room for a little less than 2 minutes when Bobby called me.