Tall Tales

We got to their motel and I was hiding my stomach because I was really starting to show if I was wearing my normal clothes, so I was in jeans and one of Anthony's Jack Daniel's sweatshirts

We got to their motel and I was hiding my stomach because I was really starting to show if I was wearing my normal clothes, so I was in jeans and one of Anthony's Jack Daniel's sweatshirts. I got out of the truck and Bobby and I headed to the boy's room and I knocked on the door and Sam opened the door.

"Hey, Bobby. Hey, Kelly," Sam said.

"Hey, guys," Bobby said.

We walked into the room.

"Hey, Bobby," Dean said getting up from the bed. "Hey, Kell."

I hugged Sam. "Hey, Sam," I turned and Dean wrapped his arms around me, "Hey, Dean," I said laughing and hoping that he wouldn't notice my stomach.

"It's good to see you again so soon," Bobby said with a smile.

"Yeah, uh, thanks for coming," Sam said sounding a little awkward.

"Thank God you're here," Dean said with his arm still around my shoulder.

"So, um, what didn't you want to talk about over the phone?" I asked looking up at him.

"It's this job we're working," Sam said. "We weren't sure you'd believe us."

I giggled and looked in-between my two friends, "Well, we can believe a lot."

"No. Yeah, yeah, I know." Sam said looking at me. "It's just we've never seen anything like it."

Dean cut in looking at me and making a little face, "Not even close."

Sam looked at Dean and continued his thought, "We thought we could use some fresh eyes."

"Why don't you start at the beginning?" Bobby said.

"Um, all right. Please, sit," Sam said gesturing toward the bed. I sat comfortably in the center of Dean's bed leaning against the headboard looking a lot like Dean normally did. Bobby sat on the edge of the same bed. Sam started to tell us the story of what was going on. Sam was giving us all the details of the case. A professor fell from his office and they said it was an accident. But there was a legend that the building was haunted so they went to go talk to some of the students about it. They didn't get anything from them. Sam then started talking about Dean and how he was acting at the bar with some girl.