Chapter 9: Please Forgive Me

Taylor's POV:

Nash grabbed me by the collar and dragged me to the door. He flung the door open and shoved me outside.

"what the heck man" I screamed at him he just gave ma a hard glare.

"How could you kiss my fricking sister your supposed to be my brother, brothers dont kiss their sister" Nash screamed in my face.

Wow i didnt know he felt like this. He really thinks of me as his brother? But I really like Hailey, like more than a sister.

"Look Nash, I really like Hailey, not like a sister, like more than that." I said looking down at more shoes. Nash stayed quite for a while which frightened me more than when he was yelling at me. I slowly looked up at Nash to see him sitting down, face in hands, and silently sobbing.

"T......Taylor" Nash started, "If you hurt her i will not hesitate to beat the crap out of you" Nash chuckled a bit at the end.

"Really?" I questioned. Wow I did not expect this to happen.

"Really" Nash replied. He stood up and we did the bro hug thing and I came running to where I left Hailey only to find her not there. Hmm I wonder where she went. Myquestion was quickly answered when I heard Hailey and Alic's screaming coming from upstairs.