Chapter 4: What?!?!?!?

Hailey's POV:

I couldn't stand it any longer.

"Who the frick are you texting Alic you've been giggling since we've been in the car," I yelled. Alic looked taken back before she responded

"No one"

"Don't pull that crap on me Alic I know when something's up you haven't acted like this since you know who" I responded with caution knowing if I said his name she would have a fit normally ending in tears ,"Please just tell me Al" After what seemed like hours of consideration she finally replied

"Fine, I'm texting you brother'....." I cut her off

"MY BROTHER WTF ALIC YOU CAN'T LIKE MY BROTHER EW NO, NO YOU CANT LIKE HIM..." I screeched before Alic stopped me by covering my mouth with her hand.

"EW, GROSS. NO, WELL I MEAN HE IS KINDA CUTE BUT STILL I WAS GOING TO SAY YOUR BROTHER'S FRIEND MATT." She yelled but eased up a bit at the end. She hesitantly took her hand off of my mouth and I just simply replied

"Oh that makes more sense, what was he saying anyway," I asked disregarding the fact that she just said that my brother was cute. Gross.

"He was just saying how he really liked this girl but he was really close with her and he wanted to ask her out but he didn't want it to be awkward and so basically he was just asking for my advice." She replied sadly. I loved Alic to death but she was just so blonde sometimes. Well lucky her, her hair was not bleach blonde but a shade darker than that.

"Your so stupid," I replied She gave me a confused look. "He obviously likes you" She looked at me like I was speaking in a different language.

"No he doesn't he's probably talking about Meredith or something" she replied with sadness in her voice.

"Yeah Okay Whatever you say," I replied knowing she would get my sarcasm. She just rolled her eyes at me and stayed silent for the rest of the ride which was only like three seconds since I pulled into her driveway only seconds later. We both rushed inside and grabbed two tribal bikini's and pulled them on. Alic grabbed the towels while I grabbed two cokes and the IHOME and walked outside. Alic walked out seconds later with two towels and her IPhone in hand. She placed it in the IHOME and turned on Ed Sheerens A-Team.

We laid on the beach towels letting the sun kiss our naturally pale skin. No matter how hard Alic and I tries we just couldn't get a tan. After a while we gave up on getting a tan and jumped into the pool. About an hour later all of the o2l boys came out and jumped into the pool. We played many games of chicken wars and me and Alic beat all of the boys multiple times which only resulted in the boys pouting.

It was a few hours later when we all got out of the pool.

"Hey Connor what time is it?" I asked him

"Um.... 11:25pm" he replied back putting his phone back onto the coffee table.

"CRAP" I said loudly " ALIC I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HOME AT 10:30 THE BOYS ARE GOING TO KILL ME"

"CRAP" Alic yelled. We both ran to my car and hoped that the boys weren't awake and that we could sneak in without being noticed, but to our luck when we pulled up Nash, Cameron, and Matt we all waiting outside as we pulled into the driveway. I slowly got out and Alic quickly said her goodbye and encouraging words before I got out. I swiftly walked over to the three angry looking boys.

"Where the heck have you been?!?" Nash asked angrily. Out of the corner of my eye I say Cam go inside and Matt go over to my car that Alic was now getting out of, 'ooooh I wonder what happening over there' I thought.

" I'm sorry Nash we were all in the pool and I didn't realize it was so late, geez I was just trying to have fun." I replied harshly

"Wait who's WE?" Nash asked impatiently

"Alic, Connor, JC, Trevor, Sam, Kian, Ricardo, and Ricky."

"Whatever we'll talk more about this in the morning"

"Yeah okay" I mumbled under my breath.