Chapter 9: Get in the car bitch were going shopping

Hailey's POV

Nash dragged Taylor outside, but that wasn't my main focus right now Alic is pissed and I need to talk to her. I slowly stood up and all eyes darted to me, I just ignored their stares and climbed the stairs to Alic's room. I reached my hand up to knock when I heard silent sobs coming from inside. 'crap this is way more serious than I thought' I slowly wrapped my hand around the door knob praying that she left it unlocked. *click* yes open. I cracked the door open just a bit and slid inside the room. 

"hey" I wispered. Alic head snapped up and the look on her face was so heart broken.

"Go away Hailey" She wispered. I slowly walked over to her and wrappped my arms around her, "Hailey he's not coming back he was like my brother I've lost a brother."

"Awe Alic it's okay you've got the rest of o2l plus magcon and you've got me." I reassured her.

"Thanks bestie" she laughed.

"I'm just glad your not yelling at me" 

"I would be but im tired, let's just watch a movie"

"Okay," I started, " which one?"

We both looked at each other before saying "Mean Girls" than laughed.

We were halfway through the movie when the rest of o2l and the magcon boys finally came upstairs and without a word sat down with us. Taylor came and sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me and my heart fluttered at the touch. I was really shocked when Aaron walked over to Alic and wrapped his arm around her. Okay what did I miss? I decided to let it go and talk to her tomorrow. I cuddled into Taylor's shoulder and slowly drifted to sleep letting Taylor's nice smell and the soft sounds of the movie drift me to sleep. The last sound I heard was a fant sound of " get in the car bitch were going shoppping"