Chapter 8: This is all your fault

Alic's POV:

He's gone. He's never coming back. He's out of O2L. These were all the thoughts that were running through my head as everyone else was staring at my heap of a body on the floor tears pouring out my eyes.

"Alic sis what did he say" Kian said as he enveloped me into his muscular arms.

"He....he said that he was nev.. never coming back" was all I managed to get out. I felt a tear drop on the top of my head and I knew that Kian was crying. I lifted my head to see JC bawling his eyes out silently and I motioned him over to us. He quickly ran over and into my open arms before I finished,

"That's not all, he also said that he was out of O2L"

JC bawled harder after I said that. I looked over at Hailey and she wasn't even crying like the rest of us she just looked shocked. All of a sudden I had a surge of anger rush through me as I stood up and stormed over to her.

"You!" I yelled in her face.

Everyone was now looked at us, "You did this you sent him away, you made him do this, this is all your fault!" I screamed still in her face. She looked taken back from my words before replying.

"M....Me, what did I do?" she questioned.

I have her a serious look "You did everything! You broke his heart when you kissed Taylor! You sent him away and now he's not coming back!" I sobbed and ran upstairs and into my room, slamming my door behind me.

Hailey's POV:

All of the boys looked at me, then at Taylor, then back at me. Nash looked like he was about to explode in anger and sadly my accusation came true.

"You kissed Taylor!!" Nash screamed than grabbed Taylor by the collar and shoved him outside slamming the door behind him. Well this can't be good.