CHAPTER 1.6

The Facilitators quickly respond as Shiro dumped on the floor without conscious, the Facilitators with Shiro's aunt hurriedly go to the hospital as shiro is being held to the hospital. Shiro's aunt was so nervous of what happened to Shiro.

   The doctor said they need to do a surgery on Shiro before its too late. But they have no volunteer donor. Shiro's aunt is not qualified but the doctor said there is a girl who is qualified for a transfusion.

  Yuki, is the name of the girl. She's the only hope the doctor added. Yuki's mom approach Shiro's aunt and told her that it was Yuki's decision to be the donor.

  Yuki's life is in the limit,  she couldnt last for a day. This is the last day of Yuki. Shiro's aunt and his friends was shocked. Tears fall from their eyes as Rian and Ivan rushed towards the room of Yuki.

  And they saw Yuki with a life support in her but still in its conscious. Yuki gave a letter to Rian and Ivan requesting to give it to Shiro. Shiro's auntie agreed.

  As the doctors hurried to do the double surgery. In their dreams Shiro and Yuki met,  Shiro is so happy to see again Yuki and the same also with "Yuki. I...  I love you Shiro". Yuki said. "I...  I love you too Yuki"Shiro replied and they kissed.

   It felt eternity as the time slows down and Shiro didn't even notice Yuki slowly fading. Shiro started crying as he realize Yuki was gone. He shouted her name as loud as he can and he hear the voice of Yuki saying "Goodbye Shiro,  I love you so much, don't you ever forget me,  Prodigy".