CHAPTER 1

A 14 year old painter, Shiro, a highschooler from Heartville University. A promising artist since grade school. Shiro is famous for his outstanding works and awards that makes him a prodigy in arts and a
well known personality in their school.

   He competes in every art competition. And always on top of others. In one of his competition, The Division Arts Fest, that is held in their school and as always, Shiro ends the competition on top. On his way outside the school, Ivan, his best friend, congratulates him with a big smile.

  Then, an unknown girl bumped him. Shiro notices her face, it was as beautiful as the sky but it was so blank. She continued walking without even saying sorry to him, she continue to walk and didn't even notice the car moving ready to bump her, then a suddenly Shiro's feet moves in its own.

SHIRO'S POV

  I push her with all my force until I got hit by the car. The blood runs through my face as I lose my conscious. Back then, I cant remember anything happened. I open my eyes, as I see my mom so happy.

  My head hurts a little and I asked my mom what happened. My mom told me everything. That I got comatose for a month. The doctor arrives and explain my condition. The doctor said that due to the accident I got a serious head injury that causes me a comatose state.

  And also I got minor fractures in my left arm and right leg. Thankfully I have no fractures in my right arm. The doctor also said I can now be released after a week. And also a regural check up would be done every month to see if there's a complication in my head.

  As I close my eyes, the flashback starts as I see myself soaked in blood. It was so horrifying. As my dream slowly turned to a nightmare. Finally I got released from the hospital. I went home excitedly. Many foods are cooked for my homecoming party. I see my classmates and my best friend waving me hello as they were excited seeing me again lively.

  After the party I immediately went to my room. I'm so excited to paint but when I started doing it, I feel my fingers shaking then my head hurts so bad that I screamed so loud. My mom hears me as she immediately run to my room.

  "Mom my head hurts and my fingers are shaking" I cried. After that day, I went to the hospital to see what's going on. I got my head checked and the doctor said that I had Essential tremor due to the accident but it would recover after a week with proper medications . I was so shocked. I went home and locked myself to my room.Thankfully I have my mom who always support and comforts me...