CHAPTER 1.1

After months, before I graduate to Grade 9, The National Arts Fest will begin soon and I'm doing my very best to practice cause I stopped making works since that accident. All the practices I made,  I dedicate to my mom cause my dad is always not around busy in work.

   When I'm practicing,  I notice my mom holding her chest and seems in pain but I ignore it cause I'm so excited to the upcoming competition. That was my mistake. Atlast, the day had come. The National Arts Fest has began. I can see many students from different universities are here.

   I'm with my mom and my auntie. The competition will begin soon but I can't see mom and auntie cause its usual that before I compete, my mom always cheer me up, but this is strange, I got a message from my auntie that my mom got stroke.

  I drop the phone as the tears slowly falling while my hands tremble in fear but it was stop when I hear the announcer calling us to start the competition. In the room, all I think is my mom, "What if she had some serious illness and what if she die."

   Many questions are rising in my head. I can't concentrate. I try to draw my work as my feelings are getting wild, as soon as I colored my painting,  my head hurts so bad until my sight turns black and white.

  I can't see the colors of my work. What's happening to me. I'm so afraid that I ran outside the room and abondoned the competition. I immediately went to the hospital. I reached the hospital as I see my aunt crying and I ask her what happened, she said that my mom has pass away.

   I fall down to my knees and cry so hard. I lost my mom as I lost the fire that she ignites every time when I'm down. Damn two streak lose for me. I lost mom and I lost the competition . I'm so depressed thinking that The Prodigy has lose his colors. A sun that don't shines.

Years has passed.

  I've abondoned my talent cause abandoning it would make my feelings free. Every time I paint I remember mom and also I can't even  see the colors that bloomed for my mom. So, it would be useless.

   I'll try having a normal life casting away the prodigy that everyone knows...