Chapter 9

I do not own k project

Izumo pov

2 weeks later

It was almost winter break. Just two more days. Totsuka told us about some of the powers Shizuka had, but then said she would tell the rest later. Unfortunately, we haven't had the time for it. We have been getting in a lot of fights lately. Well, 'we' counts as mostly Mikoto and sometimes me. Totsuka would just watch along with Shizuka. People have started to call us the 'Red Clan.' So tiring.

"Hey, Shizu-chan, you haven't told us the rest of your powers." Totsuka said as he looked up from his homework. (Totsuka doing homework... I can't see that.) Shizuka looked up from her book and stared at him. Mikoto looked at her as I shined the glass.

"Oh, right. Like I said I can see and summon the flames of the Dresedan Slate. Also, I can heal a Dresedan sword along with summoning the Dresedan sword." She murmured the last part.

"That's cool! You make it sound like its a bad thing." Totsuka exclaimed. Shizuka simply looked down. Then it hit me, if he could do all those things, she could have made a weapon for the gold clan. Also being able to summon the Dresedan sword and heal any King sword, she is indeed someone you would not want as an enemy.

"Totsuka." I said. He looked at me and I shook my head to say that's enough. He gave me a questioning look, then realized what I meant and smiled.

"Well, to change the subject, what are we going to do for Christmas?" Totsuka asked.

"When do we ever do anything for Christmas?" I asked. Mikoto just threw his head back and gave a sigh.

"Well since we have Shizuka now, we should celebrate it." he smiled.

"Sure, why not. What do you think Mikoto?" I looked at him. The dude was already sleeping. I sweat dropped.

'That must be the fastest he fallen asleep.' I thought as I stared at the idiot. I looked at Shizuka and she had a look of bewilderment on her face as she stared at Mikoto. I sighed and turned on the tv. The news was on and rye were once again talking about the gang population.

'The gangs have been rising unbelievably fast. Gang related fights are now bringing innocents into their fights as hostages or diversions.' the news reporter said as videos of the fights appeared on the screen.

"How sad." I mumbled. Totsuka was watching the news along with Shizuka. Then he jumped out of the stool and faced all of us.

"I got it! Let's become an actual clan. Only we don't run on funds from the city, we make out own rules!" he shouted. I nearly dropped the glass I was holding and him shouting woke up Mikoto. Shizuka eyes widened a bit.

"What?" I asked.

"We can become our own clan!" he shouted.

"Think about it. We can aim for the gangs and clean this place up. People are already calling us the 'Red Clan' why not make it official." He reasoned. I didn't know what to say so I jut stared at him. Mikoto had an unreadable expression on his face, and Shizuka looked calm but her eyes showed excitement.

"C'mon. What could go wrong?"

"Lots of things." I answered.

"You are putting yourself, who can't even fight or summon flames, endanger. Not to mention, we don't even have a place for this so called 'clan." I said.

"Well, to solve those problems. I have Shizu-chan here to protect me. You'd protect me right, Shizu-chan?" he looked at her. She gave a nod.

"See~. Also this place here could be the place they stay."

"Oh no. Thy would not stay here." I said giving him a look. He smiled and walked over to Shizuka.

"Shizu-chan, help me convince Izumo and King about this. Please." he said. She gave me the puppy eyes and cocked her head as if asking,'why' mixed with a,'please.' I cringed. She discovered how good of a puppy face she could make, and the possibilities it could give her.

"Mikoto." I said begging for help. He looked at her and also cringed. Her puppy face worked on him, too.

"Fine, what will be called?" I sighed. That puppy face got the best of me and Mikoto. Totsuka's face brightened after hearing this.

"Well, Shizu-chan what do you think?"

"Homura, or HOMRA." she said with confidence.

"Okay, Homura it is." I said.

"Wait, doesn't Shizu-chan have to become a clansmen to be called Homura?" asked Totsuka. Mikoto got up and walked over to her. He stool out his hand which was ignited with the red flame. She grabbed his hand, her tiny hand seemed to fit perfectly in his oversized ones. The red flame traveled up her arm and to her chest. It stopped over her heart and vanished leaving the Homura insignia.

"Wow, over the heart. Wait what happens now? Can you only use red flames now?" Totsuka asked. Shizuka was staring at the insignia sign and shook her head.

"It just means the first flame that will come up will be red. The other colors I will have to concentrate on while this will appear whenever I want to summon a flame."

"Well that's handy." Totsuka smiled.

"Oh, and whenever someone joinf we should say something." Totsuka said as he looked at all of us again.

"Welcome to Homura." Shizuka and Mikoto said at the same time.

"Excellent! So, welcome to Homura, Queen." Totsuka smiled. Soon enough all of us were smiling. Even Mikoto who smirked more than smiled. Shizuka's smile was almost invisible but it was there.

'Yes, welcome our Queen of Homura to HOMRA.' I thought as I watched Shizuka show Totsuka her powers as he watched in amazement and Mikoto just watched her.

Finally Homura is in and Shizuka becomes a queen!! Am I going to fast? cause if so please say so. Anyways hope you enjoy. Luv u all!!!

- chizuru ;p