Chapter 5

I do not own k project or characters, only Shizuka

Mikoto's pov

   I heard Izumo slam my door open shouting," Wake up you jackass! We are going to be late!" I rolled over to see a steaming Izumo, a smiling Totsuka, and a stoic looking Shizuka. She looked at Totsuka who motioning her to follow him downstairs. Izumo stayed to make sure I didn't fall asleep.
I got my shirt, tie, and blazer on. Izumo left when he saw me go for my pants.

   After my socks and shoes were on, I headed downstairs to be where everyone was eating. 

   "Good morning, King." Totsuka smiled as he gave me my breakfast. It was an omelet with cheese and ham. Shizuka had the same thing except it was a lot smaller than his. Izumo was watching the News as we were eating.

   "The gang fights and population have increased since last year. More fights are breakng out everyday." The News reporter was going on about the gang population. In the middle of it, Izumo muttered,"How sad." as he shook his head. Then, he jumps off his seat shouting,"We are going to be late!" He ran over to his bag, Totsuka went to put the dishes away, and I just walked to the door. 

    "Now remember Shizuka, we do not open the front or back door. If you someone outside the window looking in, you hide. We'll be back around 3, 3:30." Izumo told Shizuka as she was nodding evey now and then. She had a look in her eye that said she didn't believe they will come back. 

    "Now Shizu-chan, whats with that look? We'll be back, promise." Totsuka patted her head and held out his pinky. She joined her pinky with his, she had a little pout but nodded. When I walked past her I put my hand on her head. She looked up at me with those mercury-like eyes. With that, we walked out saying goodbye and Izumo locking the door. 

   "Ne, King, are you going to make Shizuka a clansmen?" Totsuka asked. I just shrugged my shoulders and walked on. 

Time skip~ 3:30 

Totsuka's pov 

   We were currently about a couple of yards from HOMRA, when people we saw people running from behind the bar. They hopped into a van and drove off. Panic filled into me, and it was evident on Izumo, and even Mikoto's face. We ran to the back of the bar, Izumo going to the front. It was clear that someone had tried to break it open. Mikoto kicked the door down and walked inside. We heard Izumo shouting Shizuka's name. I joined in saying,"Shizu-chan!" Mikoto was also looking, the temperature in the room was starting to rise again. 

   A flash of black crossed my vision and the temperature in the room started to cool down. I looked down to see Shizuka with her hand on Mikoto's chest, and a red glow was surrounding her hand. Mikoto calmed down and looked down. Izumo ran to us and sighed as soon as he saw Shizuka. Then fire was recognizable in those brown eyes of his. 

 SMACK 

   "WHY DIDN'T YOU COME OUT WHEN WE CALLED FOR YOU?!" Izumo's hand was in a fist and Shizuka had a large bump on her head which she was holding. 

   "I got stuck." was her answer. That earned another smack. Izumo was still fuming until I spoke up,"At least she's not hurt." IZumo calmed down a bit and sighed. He walked into the main room leaving us. Mikoto then gave her a hard pat on her head making her lose her balance a bit. He walked past her and she followed him on his left side. He looked down at her a bit, but continued to walk to te couch. when he sat down, she followed him. Izumo was watching TV and polishing a glass cup. 

   "Oh, Shizuka," she looked up at me," we're home." I smiled. She tilted her head to the side in a confusion way. Mikoto sighed,'Now you say 'welcome home'." Shizuka nodded in an understanding way. A faint smile could be seen on her face as she said,

   "Welcome home."  

    I AM SO SORRY!!!!!! I have been so  busy lately that i can't find time to update. And basketball isn't helpng with the practices. Please forgive me. But still, luv u all. 

                                                                                                                                     - chizuru ;p