chapter 6

I do not own k project

Izumo's pov

It has been an hour since your little panic attack. Mikoto was sleeping on the couch, Shizuka was reading a book Totsuka got her from the library, Totsuka was doing whatever it is he does, and I was behind the bar polishing a glass cup. Shizuka put the book down on the bar and watched me shine.
"Done already?" I asked with a smile. She nodded.
"Hey, why don't we go to the arcade!" Tostuka shouted out of nowhere. Mikoto woke up and Shizuka just looked at him.
"Why?" I asked. He smiled and said,"Because, it's boring to sit in here with nothing to do , and Shizuka could use the good sight-seeing and exercise." his smile got bigger as he looked over to Shizuka who was watching us with one of the most innocent expressions. I gave a sigh and muttered a 'fine.' Totsuka burtsed with a 'yeah!' Shizuka got off her stool and ran up stairs.

"Does she not want to go?" Totsuka asked with a sad face.

"No, she went to change." Mikoto answered getting ready to get off the couch. We gave him a skeptical look while he ignored it. A few minutes later, Shizuka came down with a black leather jacket, a red shirt, navy jeans, and black combat boots. The outfit really brought out her eyes along with how long her hair was. She gave us a questioning look as Mikoto got off the couch and headed for the door with Shizuka jogging after him. He stopped for her to catch up to him, and when she did, she grabbed onto his sweature as he walked out the door with Totsuka behind the pair shouting,"Arcade!" over and over again.

I looked at the clock, it read 4:36. ' We have time I guess.' I thought as I locked up and followed the three.

Mikoto's pov

Shizuka had planted herself on my left side. Not that I didn't mind. She always kept a grip on my jacket which was okay to, because if something were to happen a simple tug, or release of tension would be enough.

Time Skip:Arcade

Totsuka practically bursted through the doors with Izumo yelling at him to stop running. Totsuka ignored him and went on running and yelling just to annoy Izumo. I sighed out of annoyance earning me a look from Shizuka which I shook my head at. She accepted it and turned back to the two. Getting bored, I started to walk around the arcade following the two with Shizuka by my side looking around the arcade as we walked.

Soon, I felt a tug on my jacket making me look at Shizuka. She was looking at the skill crane section. She kept tugging on it until I started to walk to it with her walking faster. When we reached it , she let o and started to walk around, looking in each machine.

"Oh, Shizu-chan do you like these?" Totsuka asked looking around.

"They are cute." ha laughed. Izumo walked next to him,"Only you would say that."

"That is not true." Totsuka and Izumo soon started to bicker a bit, until they caught sight of Shizuka pressing against a certain machine.

"What's wrong Shizu-chan?" Totsuka looked over her shoulder and called Izumo over.

"Oi, Izumo look." He was smiling as Izumo walked over and looked. He to then started to talk about the object.

"Hey, doesn't it look like someone though?" Totsuka asked out of the blue. Izumo stopped talking and looked at the object then to me. He gasped,"You're right!" Curiosity got the best of me as I walked over to look at what they were staring at. It was a red lion plushie.'Of course.' I thought as I looked at it. It had a small plush body and head. The mane was obout as big as it's head and it's little black eyes were far apart. Its mouth was open as if imitating a roar, or yawning.

I looked down at Shizuka who had her hands on the glass and was pressing her forehead against the glass. I noticed it was only an arm's length away. I looked around first and put my hand on the glass. Shizuka saw what I was doing and stepped back. I focused a bit of energy and the glass soon started to crack. I heard the yells of Izumo but ignored them. Soon, the glass shattered and the lion was in reach. (Now we know where he got the idea for Anna and her toy) I grabbed it and handed it to Shizuka who took it hesitantly. Once her hands were around the body, she brought it in for a hug. The body was actually pretty big once closer, or maybe because it was her tiny frame making it look bigger. A smack ruined my train of thought.

"YOU IDIOT!!!!!! WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!!!!!!!" Izumo yelled pointing to the now broken machine. Before I could answer, Totsuka whispered,"Izumo, King look." he pointed to Shizuka. She had the plushie up to her face with a visible blush. Her eyes were practically swimming with happiness as she brought that lion closer hugging it tighter. I swear I saw a little heart fly from lion.

Izumo and Totsuka must have been to absorbed fom the sight in front of them because they didn't seem to notice the rushing footsteps. I grabbed Shizuka by the scruff of her jackect (Also another idea he got from her to use on Anna) and started to walk away from the machines leaving Totsuka and Izumo there. She gave me questioning look until we heard yelling. Realization crossed her eyes as she looked back to the lion.

"Poor Izumo and Tosuka." she mumbled into the lion's head.

"They'll live." I said. I kept walking until we got near the exit. I watched as she pulled the poor lion's cheeks. I once again swore I saw a tear this time roll down it's cheek. I set her down and waited for the two pairs of rushing feet to meet up with us.

"MIKOTO!!!!!!!! YOU LEFT US!!!!!!!!!" Izumo shouted as he saw us. The power in hos voice made my hair and Shizuka's fly back from the force. I gave an annoyed sigh and started to walk out with Shizuka on my side, Totsuka smiling, and Izumo still yelling at me. Yeah, we aren't going to be able to come back here for awhile.

Sorry that I have not been able to update. Ihave had tournaments and practice on weekends and stupid finals on week days. Well, hope you like this chapter. Also some of the scenes were inspired by Acchi Kocchi episod 1 part B. I suggest you watch it for one of their main characters is a lot like Shizuka. See if you could figure out which character. Luv u all.

- Chizuru ;p

Ps. I have had some of my friends ask questions of Shizuka, and I figured maybe you guys had some questions to. Please do not be afraid to ask any questions you have. They could be silly questions for all I care. I will answer them as soon as possible and to the best of my abilities. Ok, bye. ;p