4 words. I'm. Gonna. Be. Dead. i can't find my manager, what's her name again? Mrs. Jackson. Now to find her. I should be meeting her 30 minutes ago. Jeez.

 "There you are Harry, Harry!." a brown haired girl who looks like a 30 year old woman. Looks pretty though. Harry. Hitting on older girls again? Quite stupid. 

"Hello. Mrs. Jackson. I'm Harry." I smiled. "I'm not that old yet darling. Call me Emily and i'll be managaing your band starting today." she smiled and shook my hand.

"I'd like you to meet my daughter, Lucille. Honey.  Come over here." the dark brown haired girl turned around. She looks familiar. Oh shit. Could it be?

 "This is my daughter, Lucille." It is she. Our eyes met and i couldn't believe. SHE'S THE GIRL WHO'S COFFEE WAS SPILLED BY ME. She looks cute though.

 "Hey Lucille. I'm Harry." i spoke so quickly, why do i look nervous.

"Sexy voice." she murmured. Did she say sexy voice? I'm starting to like this lady. In fact i'm also sexy.

"What did you say?."  i answered back.

"Nothing." she said. Awkward silence. Harry say something quick.

"Nice meeting you." i offered my hand and she just stared at it.

"There's no way i'm shaking your hand. You spilled my coffee." Nice going styles.

"Lucille. A WORD." her mom's voice looks so angry. 

I watched her walking towards her mom, and she looks like she's being lectured. Is she this rude? or it's because i spilled her coffee? I took out my phone to check some messages and tweeted.

@Harry_Styles: My fault. Sorry. Should be watching my steps. 

"Hi, I'm Lucille Mia Jackson." i looked up to her. What happened? Did she evolve? She was acting kinda rubbish to me then now she looks so kind. and now she's offering her hand, it's like her mom threatened her to death.

I took her hand and shook it.

"Lucy for short. Nice to meet you coffee spiller, uh i mean Harry." she added. Wow. Coffee spiller. We're gonna start a great friendship.

Lucy's POV

That was it. No more talking to boys. Mom why'd you do this to me? We went inside the plane and Thank Lord we're business class. Mom can't stand noise inside an airplane. I sat down and took my ipod out.

"Hello Lucy." a deep british voice sounded and guess who it is. No other than Harry Styles. I ignored  him looked through the window. Oh how i love views, i could stand for a day just to look at the beautiful views.

"Lucy?." he was bothering me. "What the flack do you want?." i whispered and a little bit shouted.

"Nothin. Drama queen." he murmured. Did he say drama queen? Nice going Lucy. I rolled my eyes in front of him and he stood up and just ignored me. On second thought,  i thought he was my seatmate. 

"Attention. Is this thing on? Attention everybody. This is Captain Tommo Tomlinson speaking, i won't be flying the plane and hope everybody's having a safe flight and if you looked through the window and you saw a pigeon, That's Kevin. If you found him. Report to me immediately. Thank you. " i heard everyone laughing. and Tomlinson rings a bell. That's it. Louis Tomlinson. Even Harry was laughing hard. I love his laugh it made me smile a little bit but when he looked at me, i gave him a glare.

A beautiful girl sat right next to me. Brown hair and very beautiful, and she looks like. Eleanor Calder. Louis Tomlinson's sexy and very nice girlfriend.

"Hi. I'm Eleanor." she smiled at me. Thank goodness a girl. "Lucille. Lucy for short." i smiled at her. "You must be the manager's daughter." she added. "I prefer a daughter of a normal person named Emily not the manager." i smiled. i didn't say it rudely didn't i? "Oh okay." she smiled.

"I'm sorry eleanor, i didn't mean to be rude." i said sadly.

"No you weren't rude. I know you just want people to treat you normally." she smiled. I like you Eleanor let's be bestfriends. 

"Thanks, are you gonna be with us throught out the tour?." i said. "Yeap. I'll be you girlfriend whom you could lean on during the tour." yay. a smile went past my face. and i hugged her. but it's not yet the time to tell her secrets. there will be a time.

"Hello future Mrs.Tomlinson." as Louis walked to us and gave eleanor a kiss in the forehead, they we're so sweet. "And who's this lovely lady?." Louis asked.

"The drama queen." Harry coughed. I just ignored it. "It's Emily's daughter, Lou." Thankyou Eleanor. "Oh. Our manager." he smiled. "Louis Tomlinson." he added and offered his hand.

"Lucy Jackson." i shook his hand. "Hey Why did you shake Louis hand? and you just stared at mine when i offered it?." Harry demanded.

"Shut up, Styles." he sat down and murmured "Drama Queen again." i wish you knew how much i want to talk to you styles, i wish you knew.

"Oh. It sounds like you and cheeky Styles have started to get to know each other." Louis added.

"Get to know? More like hate to know each other." i smiled. and then again i heard Harry coughing "Drama Queen." one more styles. one more. Louis laughed and sat beside Harry.

"We're gonna make some great memories with the boys, Lu." Eleanor said.

"I hope so." i added. "And mostly with Harry, and it seems you guys started to make one." she winked at me.

"Oh this is challenge, El. it sure will be a great memory." i said sarcastically.