Forever

A/n
PETRA IS HANJIS DAUGHTER IN THIS STORY ;)

Is it sad?: No

Erens or Levi's POV?: Erens
Enjoyyyy

~Erens Pov~
I looked over at my boyfriend's peaceful sleeping face. I'm so lucky to have him, without him my life would be boring and dull.

"take a picture it'll last longer" he says while rubbing his eyes. "Why take a picture when I have the real thing right Infront of me?" I say pulling him closer to my chest. "Toché" he says while trying to get out of my embrace.

"Ugh let me go, we have to meet hanji at 12:00" he says while glancing at the clock. "Eren its 10:00, we have 2 hours" he said still trying to get out of my grasp. "Ok, ok fine" I say kissing his forehead and letting him go.

He gets out of the bed to go take a shower while I sat on the bed sad from the loss of warmth. Levi's phone rings and I pick it up. "Hello?" I say in a questioning tone. "Oh eren im sorry I can't meet you guys, my little Petra is sick" she said with a sigh. "Ok that's fine I'll see you soon" I say with smirk, not because Petra is sick, because I get spend more time with MY Levi.

I sit on the bed a little longer before Levi comes out the shower drying his hair with a towel.

"guess what Levi" I say with a full on smile. "Yes?" He says while walking over to me, sitting on my lap, wrapping his legs around my waist, and nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck. "Petra is sick" I say with a grin and happiness in my voice. "And why are you happy about this?" He says says still in the crook of my neck. "Hanji is not going anymore yah dummy" I say while kissing his cheek.

"Wait are you serious?" He says as a smile threatens his lips. "Yep" I say still smiling.

He gets off of me and jets back into the bed. "Levi wait for me" I say as I get into bed with him.

~Time Skip~

It is currently 3:46pm and Levi has gone out to get stuff for dinner while I'm stuck cleaning the house.

"I don't see how you can hate from outside of the club? You can't even get in" I say doing funny movements with my body while singing along to the song. "LE GO,YELLOW. BODY. CHICK, YELLOW. BOTTLE. SIPPIN, YELLOW. LAMBORGHINI, YELLOW. TOP. MISSING" I sing along while vacuuming and skipping a few words. "LADIES LOVE ME, IM ON MY COOL J. IF YOU GET WHAT I GET WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?" I sing at the top of my lungs not even noticing Levi entering the door and putting the groceries down

"SHE WAX IT ALL O-" I sing noticing a figure in my peripheral vision. Grab the cord of the vacuum like is was going to defend me. "Oh. My. Fucking. God Levi. Don't do that" I say out of breath from all the dancing I was doing. Levi let's out a small chuckle and ruffles my hair.

"Maybe if you weren't singing at the top of your lungs you would have heard me come in" he says still chuckling and turning the stove on. "I'm sorry if I want to have fun" I say in a sassy tone and stick my tongue out.

~Another time skip 😂~

After Levi and I were done eating we went over to the couch to watch stupid movies. "That movie fucking sucked" I said in a disappointed tone. "Eh" Levi said in the crook of my neck. "How would you know you were in my neck half of the movie?" I say and laugh. " I could listen, it sounded corny.

Levi and I stayed there for about and hour cuddling and making jokes. God I fucking love his laugh I wish he would do it more often. "Levi I have work tomorrow and it's 12:53 A.M"   I say and look down at my sleeping boyfriend.

"Aw" I say in a whisper and melted. "Baby boy we need to go to bed" I say in a soft soothing voice. "Mhm" he groaned getting up. He lifted his arms like he wanted to be picked up, I giggled at the sight.

I picked Levi up and went up to the bedroom. I pride him off of me and put him down. "where are you going?" He said in a whine. "I'm just going to take a shower I'll be back" I say with a smile on my face because of how adorable he is.

I get out the shower and dry my hair. I open the door of the bathroom to see Levi sitting up with his back on the dashboard. "Levi why are you still up?" I say in a worried tone. Levi used to have really bad insomnia before he met me, I don't want him to go back to not sleeping. "I was waiting for you" he says back in a whisper.

I get under the cover and so does Levi he hugs my waist and snuggles into my chest. "Go to sleep baby boy" I say and kiss his forehead.

A couple of of minutes I hear his breathing steady. I look Down at him to see how adorable he is. "I hope this lasts forever" I say kissing his forehead again. "My forever" I say falling a asleep.

~A/N~
Wow this probably is so cringy I'm so sorry lmao.

But anyways my phone kinda of broke so I might not be able to update that much my bad.

Ty for reading I have to go now bye 👋

Gotta Blast