🌹Birthday Special🌹

Author's Notue:

A SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR THE MOST SWEETEST PERSON THAT I LOVE Mochi-Mari💘! She celebrated her 16th birthday yesterday and she deserves all the love and care!😚💕

ILYSM FAM😻

*****

Marisol's POV

Okay, you've tried calling Hyunjin but he wasn't answering. As well as the others,  the only one you need to try is SeungMin.

You grab your phone and type the name 'Seungminnie' and hesitantly tap the call button.

Placing it by my ear and hearing the dead note of the ringing tone just makes me want to end the call right away. After a good 5 minutes of waiting, a familiar voice picks up.

"Hey Jagi,  what's up?" a deep and luring voice says on the other line.

I breath in harshly and sighed.

"Hey SeungMin. I was just wondering if you were busy...? " I ask, as I push out my nervousness.

"I kind of am, you know, we have a comeback coming up and a near KCON as well. " he says,  as I heard some shuffling of persons and a few calling out names from managers mouths.

"Oh, sorry. Did I bother you right now? " I say,  as I felt my whole body into a limo,  sad about what he said.

"You did but it's fine." he says getting me off guard.

He never says anything like that before even if it was true,  that I do sometimes bother him when he's working. He always says 'it's fine' or 'dont worry about it'. Or am I a bit too needy right now?

"Jagi,  I need to go now. Bye" he says as the shuffling got a bit louder.

"Bye I love yo----u.... " I got cut off by him ending the call as I heard a repetition of a beep sound.

Yeah, I expected this.

I know that they're gonna have a surprise for me. I could feel it.

A few days before this day,  SeungMin and the others started to ignore me and my calls. They ignored my treats for dinner, a karaoke night and some hanging out by Namsan Tower. And with that, I knew something was up.

I played along though,  I wanted to prank them at the end.  Like as if their plan didn't work out as they plan to or even have some help from my other friends to ruin the party. I smile at my evil plan as I changed my clothes into something that I don't actually wear when going out,  but since it's my day, I'll give it a shot.

As I made my way outside my dorm

As I made my way outside my dorm. I saw a few of my neighborhood staring at me as I waved at them getting them off guard.

Making my way all through out the neighborhood,  I decided to go take pictures near the park. It was really pretty since there were a lot of cheery blossoms everywhere and it was early in the morning making the reflection of the light touch of sun light make its way to the pink trees giving it this kind of transparent effect.