HyunJin (Rqstd)

Author's Notue:

Dedicated to LyshaLyraWong💋 Thank you for requesting! I had so much fun doing this for you! Hope you like it~😭💗xx

*****

Lee Haerin's POV

Another day, another pain in the neck.

I thought as I open my eyes, squinting it adjusting to the light of the newly arised sun from my window. I heaved a sigh looking straight at the roof top, thinking of what I should do to kill my time.

You see, Im not really a free person. Im trapped in limitations.

Im not allowed to play outside. Cause I cant.

Im not allowed to go anywhere. Cause I cant.

And I cant get out of this house anytime I wish cause literally? I cant.

I, and my butt, it stuck in this wheel chair. For life. And I honestly dont have to do anything about it cause I cant.

I heaved a long sigh, trying to push the negative thoughts away. As I felt calm, I forced myself up the bed, reaching for the handle of my wheel chair and slowly making my way to sit on it. I grunted as I made a wrong move on the position I was supposed to sit on.

This life sucks. I made my way to the kitchen expecting a prepared meal from my mother but all I saw was a letter saying that she wont be home for a few days because of work and some reminders written at the end, well, most of them were chores.

I,again, heaved a sigh. Massaging my forehead lightly as I desperately try to find a way to make me calm.

The Park.

I snapped my fingers, feeling excited from the idea I thought.

I mean she wont be here for a few days so that practically means I have my freedom for a few days!

I squealed, thinking of all the possible things I could do while I was free.

I made my way to the door, feeling goosebumps from the feeling of joy and excitement. I mean its not everyday that you get to see the world.

I put on my jacket and reached for the cold doornob. I took in as much air as I can before opening the way to my happiness. Feeling the cold breeze, like water, splashing all around my face.

I pushed the wheels of my wheel chair, trying my best to act normal.

Looking around as I saw some places that reminds me of my childhood. Smiling at the memories playing through my mind.

I continued making my way to the park, receiving smiles from people I dont really know but I was happy that they were smiling at me. It made me feel like they were welcoming me. As if I wasnt any different at all.

I stopped as I saw something that really made my day.

Mr. Wilbert's Ice cream Stand.

I made my way to the stand that had some costumers, trying to look through the children as they group up by the stand. When they all recieved their Ice cream and left, I went closer trying to see if the same person from my childhood is still the one making kids smile with his job.

The old aged guy peeked through as his eyes went wide, going out of the standee and hugging my small figure.

"Mr.Wilbert!" I say as I hug him back.

" Oh my lord is that you Haerin? Look how thin you've become!" he says as he helped me adjust on my seat and go to a near table.

His voice was clearly different now that he's a lot older than before. But I was happy, being able to meet the people that became a part of my past was really amazing.